Last Updated on
Yes, you’ve heard and read correctly, Netflix lets you delete the Viewing Activity, from the panel. This feature is good as long as you are enjoying the show; however, if it gets boring or doesn’t want to continue watching, believe me, the seeing every day that series or movie in the Continue Watching list is not less than a curse. After removing the show or movie from the viewing activity, they won’t show ever again on your profile, besides, Netflix won’t recommend related shows and movies based on those programs.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So, even if you are using your friends or siblings profile, removing the shows comes in handy, so you won’t miss a favorite one. Plus, after removing the program from Viewing Activity, it will take 24 hours to hide the titles. Also, if anyone attempts to remove shows from Netflix Kids, viewing activity can’t be deleted and titles will appear as usual.
How to Delete Continue Watching on Netflix iPhone and Android
- Launch the Netflix App on your phone.
- Choose the profile from which you would like to delete the view history on Netflix. You can also switch between profiles, to do so, tap on More and select the Profile from the top.
- Tap More, and go to Account.
- Doing this will redirect your Netflix Account to the web browser.
- Scroll down to the end and again choose the profile.
- Tap Viewing Activity.
- Next to the specific TV Show or Movie, tap on the circle with cross-line.
- Select the Hide series, to remove the show or movies from watch history.
- If you want to hide all the movies and shows from Netflix Watch History, then tap on Hide All, which is at the bottom of the page.
How to Delete Continue Watching Playlist on Netflix on Mac and Windows
- Click on the link to open the Playlist of your Netflix on the browser. Or move to the next step.
- Hover the cursor on the down arrow next to the profile icon.
- Click Account.
- Scroll down and select the Viewing activity.
- The whole list of your activity will be displayed on the screen, to remove the episode from Watch List of Netflix, click on the circle next to the Report a problem.
- Or if you want to remove the entire series, then click on Hide series?.
Note: To remove series all at once, scroll down to the end and select Hide all.