Last Updated on Jul 16, 2020
Free up space on your iPhone camera roll or storage capacity by Delete or remove all photos in bulk or mass. Apple makes the simple option in photos app for delete multiple photos on iPhone, iPad running iOS. on behalf of delete, multiple photo app gives the option for backup deleted photos in the Photos app. So all deleted photos automatically saved in the recently deleted folder under photos app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Devices Works on All iPhone models, Tested with iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8(8 Plus), iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus, iPad, iPod Touch.
Useful: hide multiple photos on iOS, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Steps to Delete Multiple Photos on iPhone, iPad [All Models]
Step 1: Go to Photos app on iPhone, iPad > Tap on Photos.
Step 2: From the upper right corner of the screen, Tap on select.
- Next, you can select multiple photos at once or multiple photos by swiping left to right. See the below image.
- Note Multiple photos selection by swiping your finger from left to right. And Tap on the Delete icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
How to Delete All Photos on Month or Date Wise
- #1. Launch Photos app on iPhone, iPad.
- #2. Tap on Photos from beneath tab. And Select Day, Now you can select multiple photos from the whole day or month quickly.
- #3. There you can see the option for collections or Back. Now your all photos are group into year date format.
- #4. For categories month or date wise, just tap the finger on year and month region sequentially.
- #5. So, your screen would show up the select option on the upper right corner. Tap on it
- #6. Now you delete whole months photos by select and delete from the bottom right corner.
Note: are you deleting specific photos like months or year wise. Please keep the backup of the photo library on Mac or PC. It might be lost due to the wrong selection of internal errors.
On the above steps, if you don’t want to delete or abort delete operation just tap on cancel.
How to Recover Accidentally Deleted Photos on iPhone, iPad
In a hurry, if you happen to delete the photos important photos don’t worry, your iPhone keeps the recently deleted photos for 30 days right on the Photos app. Here’s how to recover the deleted photos on iPhone, iPad.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on the Album tab.
- Scroll down to the Recently Deleted option.
- And select the photos that you want to recover.
- Tap Recover, this will restore all the photos to the same album from where you have deleted.
Needs more help on delete multiple photos on iPhone, iPad. Stay in touch with us on the more useful trick with Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.