Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apple unveiled System-Wide Dark mode for iOS 13 & iPadOS 13 or later iOS version compatible iPhone/iPad. Now Use Dark mode in the night that decreases the Eyestrain overnight while we use Apple Apps, Settings. Some other third-party app has individual settings to enable dark mode for the app only. Follow the below steps to use Dark mode that Customization settings for Quickly Enable Dark mode after turn on, Set the Schedule for Dark mode screen from Sunset to sunrise automatically. Let’s check how to Turn on Dark mode on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and Turn off if we don’t want. Steps are same for other compatible iPhone/iPad.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Now, iPhone users can put iPhone into different screen mode like Nightshift mode (Low blue light), Color Filter or Smart Invert mode. Also, other great Accessibility features make your iPhone user-friendly on use in Different Environments or conditions. That’s we can easily enable or Disable anytime. From here learn how to Disable/ Enable Dark mode on iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7.
3 Steps for Disable/Enable Dark mode on iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7 and New iPhone Models
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/ iPad.
- Next, Scroll to Tap on Display & Brightness under settings app.
- Then, Click on Dark option. Dark mode at the same time enabled on Apple iPhone/iPad screen.
- if you choose select Automatic toggle, Then we can set the Options for Light Until Sunset, And Custom Schedule.
- Next to Custom Schedule option, Set the Light Appearance time (Start time) and Dark Appearance time (End time).
2nd Alternate Ways to Turn on Dark Mode from Control Center on iPhone/iPad
Control center on iOS/iPad device is more prominent, Using this can turn on/Turn off Dark Appearance on iPhone/iPad.
- Swipe down your finger from the top-right corner of the screen. [Home button iPhone users can open control center from Swipe up the bottom edge of iPhone screen]
- Touch and hold on Brightness bar,
- Until this Brightness bar opens in full screen, Left the first option is dark mode, tap on it to turn on Dark mode or Repeat tap on the icon to turn off.
- Dark mode Option on iPad Control Center,
Share your experience on the comment after Enable Dark mode on iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7 or Other compatible models.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏