Last Updated on Sep 29, 2021
Got scammed on Apple Pay? You haven’t made any transaction using Apple Card, but the amount is deducted from the Apple Card? Apple Card is now a widely used payment method worldwide; whether it’s an online payment or store payment, Apple Card is acceptable everywhere. The transactions are reliable, fast, and secure, but sometimes, the transaction report shows fraudulent or false transactions in the Apple Pay Wallet, which you haven’t made. In some cases, the transaction appears twice.
Well, whatever is the reason, you should contact Apple Pay Support and ask them why they have deducted the amount. Goldsman Sachs hosts Apple Cards; you can report the dispute an Apple Card Charges on iPhone, iPad.
Dispute an Apple Card Charge on Your iPhone
Apple Card is impeccably integrated with the Apple Wallet; you can request from Wallet App to get a new Apple Card. Your payment credentials are kept in the Wallet App. If you’ve encountered any disputed charge and want to report it to Apple, the following guide will help you show you how to report a disputed charge on Apple Card on any iPhone.
- Go to the Apple Wallet App.
- Tap Apple Card.
- Find the Latest Transaction; there, you should see the list of transactions that you want to report and dispute.
- Below Transaction History, select erroneous or fraudulent charge again.
- Tap Report an issue in the bottom screen.
- Choose Dispute Charge, and give them a reason from the available list of reasons: Incorrect Amount, Item Damaged or Returned, Canceled Service or Items, and Duplicate Charge. Select the appropriate reason from the list.
- Tap Done in the upper-right screen.
- Now you’ll be redirected to the Messages app to chat with the Goldman Sachs customer support team; tap on the Send button when you see pre-written text.
- Who is Goldman Sachs? It is the issuing bank of Apple Card that manages and handles all the operations of Apple Card. You can elaborate on your issue with a Goldman Sachs representative and get the issue resolved.
How to Dispute an Apple Card Charge on your iPad?
Earlier, the Apple Card was only available on iPhone, but with the time, Apple Card was available on Apple’s website for anyone to sign up. However, getting Apple Card is not yet easy; you might need to have a good credit card score to grab the Apple Card.
And if you use Apple Card on iPad and looking to dispute charges from Wallet App, it is possible to right from the iPad and find Apple charges on my account.
- On your iPad, open the Settings App.
- Select Wallet and Apple Pay.
- Select your Apple Card.
- Find the Transactions option, select the charge that you want to dispute.
- Tap Report an issue.
- Select Dispute Charge, and choose a reason from the available list.
- Hit Done.
- Up next, Messages App will open; tap on Send when you see the pre-written message. By doing this, Goldman Sachs will start investigating your issue.
Dispute a Purchase on an Apple Card Family Account
Apple Card Family Account is a great initiate by Apple to let all of your Family Members make a transaction using the same Apple Card. If you find any disputed charge, then first ask your family member whether they’ve made this transaction, and if the transaction is not made by any of your family members, then here’s how to dispute a purchase on Apple Card Family Account.
- Go to the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Select your Apple Card.
- Look for the transaction report.
- Tap on the transaction and select Report an issue.
- Select Unknown Transaction or Dispute Charge and then choose a reason from the available options.
- Tap Done.
- It will take you to the Messages App, and there tap Send button. Now leave everything on Goldman Sachs to investigate the issue.
Don’t want to take a further risk, and avoid suspicious activity in a participant’s account, then lock the card. This will prevent making any further transactions when the dispute is under investigation.
- Go to the Wallet App.
- Choose the Apple Card.
- Tap the More button.
- Find and tap the People section.
- Select the Participant’s name.
- Find the Physical Card and tap Lock Card.
Check Unfamiliar Apple Services Transactions
Often when we are using Apple Card with Family Members, you should keep track of all the transactions and ask everyone to inform you about the transaction when made. After cross-checking, the transaction made by Apple Card is found to be a dispute; you’ve every right to report the dispute to Apple and take it further.
There are many services for which we’ve set up auto-pay for Apps and other services; make sure your Apple Card isn’t paying for those.
Here’s how to check the transaction details of the Apple Card.
- Open the Wallet App.
- Choose the Apple Card.
- Below the Latest Transaction, find the Apple Services transaction to look in detail.
Contact Goldman Sachs apple billing customer service
Another alternative to reporting an Apple Card dispute is by contacting Apple billing customer service Goldman Sachs directly. Sometimes, Goldman Sachs miss the reported issue, or some people are never too patient to wait for the reply, for we’ve contact number of Goldman Sachs.
Call Goldman Sachs at (877) 255-5923
You can also write to the; 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.
Apple Card Spending Review From History
Check out the Spent of your Apple Card from the Spending history. Double-check what you spent before raising a dispute. Sometimes, the Payment System name is different than your Purchase Product Brand or Online store. Follow the below steps to Check Old Transaction history on your iPhone Wallet app.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and Tap on your Card.
- Scroll to Latest Transaction and Review it, or Scroll to again and see the Transection history Month wise.
- Tap on Particular Transaction, to see full details.
- If you are totally unfamiliar with the charge then Click on the dispute.
Tap on the Search icon under the Wallet app > Apple Card. Also, you can search the Transaction on the apple card. Search with category, merchant, location, date, or transaction amount.
Get Apple Support 24×7
As an Apple pay user, we can connect to Apple’s official support team via Phone call, Chat for Web from here. https://support.apple.com/apple-pay, Scroll to last and click on “Apple Pay Customers” and log in with your Apple ID account and Raise your Problem with Ticket.