Finally, the wait is over and watchOS 6 is available to download for your Apple Watch. Whether you have Apple Watch Series 3 or Apple Watch Series 4, in this article, you will learn how to update Apple Watch to watchOS 6. This is the first update regarding the watchOS 6, it may also possible that Apple will release a few more to fix the watchOS 6 issues or bugs.
Before downloading watchOS 6 to your Apple Watch, verify whether your Apple Watch is compatible with watchOS 6 or not. Furthermore, there are some requirements that you should consider prior to the update.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close
- Make sure Apple Watch and iPhone are connected to Wi-Fi and Also Paired.
- Put the Apple Watch in Charge (Apple Watch Installation Required At least 50% and connected with Charging)
- Check if your iPhone is updated to the latest version
Steps for Download and Install WatchOS 6 on Apple Watch
Here’s the answer of how do I update my Apple Watch 4 or Apple Watch 3 to watchOS 6,
First Update your iPhone to latest iOS (For WatchOS 6, iOS 13 is required)
First, Apple will release WatchOS 6 Developer Beta, WatchOS 6 Beta, WatchOS 6 Final Public.
Step #1: First and foremost thing, you should update the iPhone to the latest version.
To do so,
- Go to the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down and select “Software Update”.
- If any pending update is available then, tap “Download and Install”.
After iOS installed on iPhone, Check For Apple Watch Update to WatchOS 6
Step #2: Now, connect the iPhone to the Wi-Fi.
Step #3: Locate and open the “Watch” app on the iPhone.
Step #4: On the bottom, select “My Watch” tab.
Step #5: Go to the “General”.
Step #6: Hit the “Software Update”.
Step #7: Now, you have to select “Download and Install”.
Step #8: For security reasons, you may ask to enter the iPhone Passcode, enter it.
Step #9: “Agree” to the Terms & Conditions.
Step #10: On your Apple Watch, tap “Proceed”.
Step #11: Lastly, you will be asked to enter the Apple Watch Passcode.
Now, the progress wheel will appear right on your Apple Watch, indicating that update is in the progress. Sit back and relax as it may take minutes or an hour to update the Apple Watch. If New WatchOS 6 installation Failed, check out our quick tutorial that helps to fix,
- Unable to install WatchOS on Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo
- Customize Control Center on Apple Watch
Are you trouble with Apple Watch installation pls share with us on a comment.