Great way to download Facebook videos on iPhone. How can we all forget our favorite stuff in life right? No matter it’s our childhood, College life, School life, business life and more. So lets on actual topics are that almost everybody is trying to make a collection in his/her life’s good- Such as Student like to make Books collection, women like to make a collection of ideal things for her house, while another side professional like to gather a collection of usual office items.
But, these are for all because Facebook Social media app is very hot in all genres. Whenever you scroll your FB wall on iPhone/iPad and you get a funny video or someone else Share videos on Facebook. Fortunately; if you’d like it then have a question – how to download this amazing Facebook video on my iPhone or iPad? Don’t panic. We’re trying to give a tip for how to download Facebook Videos on iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad Mini with an app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Unique Trick to Save Facebook video on Your Apple iPhone, iPad’s Local Storage
To download the Facebook video, first, you should download the free Video Downloader app to save Facebook videos on your iPhone.
Generally, Facebook has a lot of funny and interesting videos. But, there is no direct option (button) to save the videos to watch later. Thus, we found this awesome app to download Facebook Videos on iPhone, All iPads.
A stepwise guide to download Facebook videos on All iPhone
- Using Browser and Documents Manager App,
This application that lets you download Facebook Videos to iPhone to watch offline is Browser and Documents Manager, it is the best utility tool available to download from the App Store free of cost. It helps you manage the files of the iPhone along with downloading videos from popular apps like Facebook. Follow the steps to download Facebook Videos to your iPhone 11(Pro Max) or on any iPhone Camera roll.
- Step 1: Go to the link to download and install, Browser and Documents Manager.
- Step 2: Once the app is installed, open it and type qdownloader.net in the URL bar and proceed.
- Step 3: There you will find the various apps, that is works with Browser and Documents Manager to download videos. Tap on Facebook.
Have you copied the Facebook video’s link that you want to download? If not then, continue to read or else skip this portion.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Locate the Facebook video that you want to download.
- Play the video.
- Tap on three horizontal lines, and select Copy link.
- Once it is copied, follow along with the tutorial with step 4.
- Step 4: Paste the Facebook Video link to download Facebook Video on your iPhone.
- Step 5: Tap the Download icon.
- Step 6: Wait for a while until the page fetches the Facebook video to download.
- Step 7: When iPhone displays, pop-up, choose Download.
- Step 8: You can check the Facebook video, in the Download tab.
- Step 9: On the same screen, next to the Download tab, tap on the Files tab, after the video is downloaded.
- Step 10: Go to More Options (three horizontal lines).
- Step 11: Tap Open In and lastly Save Video.
Now, you can watch the download Facebook video anytime anywhere without a data connection. Besides, if you have noticed, this app is worth using as it lets you download YouTube Videos, Vimeo Videos, and many other popular platforms.
2. Using Video Download App
Alternatively, you can use this application to download Facebook Videos on iPhone camera roll. Check out underneath given Steps to download Facebook videos on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You can download Facebook video from your Newsfeed. Download Facebook videos you’re tagged in, uploaded by you, uploaded by your friends and download videos from pages you liked.
- Step 1. Open the Video downloader app, which you’ve had already download.
- Step 2. Select option Newsfeed from the left navigation bar
- Step 3. Let’s Log-in Facebook account in this built-in browser
- Step 4. Now, navigate a video that you want to download and tap on in to play
- Step 5. Of late, you’ll see a popup with a download button.
That’s it. I hope, you can enjoy this way as a memorable trip.
Note – Some of the features of the app you could access by the pro plan of the app.
How to Save Facebook Videos to iPhone Camera Roll without Downloading App?
Yes, there are few web platforms that offer direct option to download Facebook videos to iPhone right from the browsers like Safari, Chrome and more.
KeepVid supports all popular platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. You can download Facebook Videos to Apple iPhone by visiting the KepVid. Copy the video link from the Facebook app and paste in the URL section of KepVid and hit Download Now. Keep note that, this website won’t let you download copyrighted Music and Videos from Facebook.
Savefrom.net is another best option to download Facebook Videos to iPad, iPhone or iPod. Just like all the websites, here also you have to insert the link of the Facebook video to start the download.
Premium Support is Free Now
Fbdown is only limited to download Facebook videos on Mac, PC or iPhone. Additionally, it offers a Chrome extension so that every time you don’t have to follow the long procedure to download Facebook Videos on iPhone.
How’s looking this way on to Download Facebook videos on iPhone. Feel free to share with us; if you’ve other best apps to download Facebook video on iPhone/iPad.