Last Updated on May 13, 2020
Whether you have iOS, Android, macOS, or Windows, to take while you are on the tour, Netflix is all available for you. For sure, not all the places could get us good Wi-Fi, also, we can’t use the Mobile Data to watch Netflix content as we are bound to the limits of the Mobile data and buying add-on might cost few bucks. Instead, why not use an offline downloading feature of Netflix to watch movies and shows all the way around the world without worrying about the internet connection.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Thankfully, you can download your favorite movies and shows available on the Netflix App on Windows too. This is the correct way to enjoy boring business tours or long trips where you can’t do anything but sit in the Flight or Car. In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the complete process on how to download Netflix content on Windows.
Download Netflix Titles on Windows PC
First of all, you would need to download the Netflix App from the Microsoft Store, if already downloaded then update it.
Part 1: Download/Update Netflix ApXp
- Search for the Microsoft Store from the taskbar.
- On the upper-right corner, click on the three-dots menu.
- Select Downloads and updates.
- Find Netflix App and update it.
- Wait for few minutes until the Netflix app updates.
Part 2: Set Download Quality
- Sign in to your Netflix account on Windows PC.
- Click on the hamburger icon on the left side.
- Select App Settings.
- There you’ll see Downloads, click on Video Quality.
- From there, choose the preferred downloading quality for Netflix titles.
Part 3: Download Netflix Titles
Unfortunately, not all the titles are available to download; you might have a question, how do I find which Netflix content is downloadable? No need to worry, Netflix has eliminated this chaos, by adding a new category called Available for Download.
- Click on the three-horizontal line on the top-left corner.
- Select Available for Download.
- To be more precise, they have added a Down Arrow that indicates whether the title is downloadable or not.
Part 4: Begin Downloading Netflix Content
- After locating the desired title to download, click on it.
- A sort of short summary page will appear, showing The Title Name, 2-lines Description, Adding to My List button, Rate button and lastly the Download icon.
- Click on the Download icon to start downloading the Netflix content on Windows.
Part 5: Where to access Netflix Downloaded Titles on Windows 10?
- Well, you can only access and watch Netflix downloaded movies and shows from the Netflix App. Here’s how;
- Click on the three-horizontal line on the upper-left screen.
- Select My Downloads.
- All the downloaded titles will appear on the main screen, click on the particular movie/show to start playing.
- Besides, the downloaded content comes with helpful information such as the Duration of title, and the storage consumed by it.
Few Important Q&A Related to Netflix Downloads
How many Netflix Titles Can I download?
As of now, Netflix lets you download and store up to 100 titles on a single device. And even if you try to download more than 100, it will throw an error.
Is there any limit to how many times I can download the Netflix title?
Yes, there is some content that won’t let you download if you’ve reached the downloading limit for that particular title in a year. It happens because of licensing rights. If you try to download the content reached the yearly limit, then Netflix will show an error message.
Will I be notified when a download is about to expire on the Netflix app?
Yes, the Netflix app will show you the amount of time left for the content to expire before the seven days of expiring.