Last Updated on
Auto manages lighting intensity or iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch screen that care your Eyes depends on surrounding lighting areas. Turn on or Enable Auto-Brightness on iPhone in the latest iOS. But iOS get surprised on Auto-Brightness settings missing or Removing in iOS on Compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Models. Don’t be a panic option is still there inside the settings but changed the way to use or Enable or Turn on Auto-Brightness in latest iOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Auto-Brightness is amazing for the Battery Sever, Ready to watch the screen in dark or light area. But some users Don’t want Auto change screen brightness.
My readers asking me about Auto-Brightness is missing or removed. It’s not removed see this option is here under the steps below,
- Turn on True Tone Display on iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X
- Activate Night Shift Mode on iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, and earlier iPhones
Steps for Turn Off/ Enable Auto-Brightness on iPhone, iPad
Note: Some users are trying to keep it turned off, that need HD and high Contrast picture on Screen. There are no other ways to manage Auto-Brightness intensity from the control center or Assistive touch.
For iOS 13 Go to this Source: Turn off Auto-Brightness on iPhone iOS 13.
- Settings app > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Auto-Brightness, Turn off Toggle to Stop this Feature.
But, it’s important to know, we can change Display Brightness manually using the control center.
- 1: Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad.
- 2: Next, Tap on General > Accessibility.
- 3: Now, Under Accessibility settings, Tap on Display Accommodations.
- 4: Next to the Display Accommodations, See Auto-Brightness option and Enable it.
Check instant effect on the screen.
New iOS 11 Settings missing and changed for auto-brightness.
Set Custome Screen Brightness in the latest iOS
Custom screen Brightness Doesn’t work after a few minutes or on changing light coming on your iDevice screen. So First Disable Auto-Brightness using above steps.
After that Go to the Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Brightness > Use Brightness Slider Bar. Check instant effect on screen and set to your requirements.
If you are running iOS 10 or earlier then Go to the Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Brightness.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Set Mac Display Brightness
- Tip to adjust Apple Watch Brightness
- Way to Manage iPhone Camera Brightness
Enjoy the new experience with new iOS and Keep sharing Enable Auto-Brightness on iPhone, iPad this article if it is really helpful.