🗓️ November 10, 2020 By ✍️ Jaysukh patelHow to Turn on subtitles on closed captions on Disney plus, Service Disney plus subscribers growing up by day to day due to its good streaming service.
It offers good audio quality and picture quality as well as provides easy to control channels and complete account information, too. After all, there is a thing that you will have to activate if you would like to read while you watching video on Disney plus that is the closed caption.
Here I explain to you how to Turn on subtitles on closed captions on Disney plus
Turn on subtitles on closed Captions on Disney Plus on iOS
- Step 1. initially, Open the video show clip that you want to watch with subtitles caption on Disney Plus on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Step 2. next tap the screen. then the on-screen interface appears.
- Step 3. please click on the speech bubble icon that looks like ain the on-screen interface appears in the upper right corner of the screen. The Audio and Subtitles lists appear.
- Step 4. Choose the language that you want to see subtitles or closed captions for in the Subtitles menu to place a checkmark to the left side of that option. To Close the audio and subtitles menu. You’ll be returned to your current video show, where your picked subtitles or closed captions will automatically be displayed toward the bottom of the screen.
Note: If your Disney+ language selection for subtitles or closed captions are available on any other videos you watch, they will be automatically displayed until you turn off your chosen subtitles or closed captioning.
How to Turn on subtitles or closed captions on Disney Plus on a Roku Stick box device
- Step 1. Open the video you want to watch with subtitles on the Disney+ on your Roku device.
- Step 2. Now Let’s Push the “Asterisk” button on your special Roku remote. So you can get the Options menu.
- Step 3. With the use of the D-pad on the Roku remote to set the Closed Captioning option to either On Always or On Replay to specify when your subtitles or closed captions are displayed.
- Step 4. Next, Scroll down the menu on the screen and select “Accessibility.”
The Accessibility screen shows up. Let’s Select “Captioning Track” and then use the left side and right side buttons on the D-pad to change the captioning language on Roku.
The language associated with your subtitles or closed captions will change automatically. If your language selection for subtitles or closed captions are available on any other videos you watch on Disney Plus, they will be automatically displayed until you turn off your chosen subtitles or Closed Captions.
Read More: Trick to Cancel Disney plus Subscriptions
How to Enable Subtitles or closed captions on Disney Plus on your Xbox.
- Step 1. Fire up the video you would like to watch with subtitles on the Disney+ on your Xbox.
- Step 2. Now press up on the left side analog stick to display the on-screen menu, and then push up on the left side analog stick again to open a Subtitles and Audio menu along the top of the screen.
- Step 3. With “Subtitles” Selected along the top, use the left side analog stick to highlight the language, for example, US English that you want the subtitles or closed captions to appear in, and then next press “A” to place a tick mark to the left of that language.
Now Subtitles or closed captions will get on the screen in your selected language. If your language selection for subtitles or closed captions are available on any other videos you watch on Disney+, they will be automatically displayed on the screen until you turn off your chosen subtitles or closed captions.