The world’s most powerful encryption technology now helps to compress/ Extract zip or RAR file on the iOS devices. The updated version of the iOS /iPadOS compatible App now also works on new iPhone models. Here I show how it’s working on the iOS device and what are the advanced features of WinZip. Also, get premium features by unlocking apps in just $5 spent. unzip the file on iPhone, iPad officially done and use to in Personal or Business purpose. Zip/Unzip/rar File supported all compatible with the new iPhone models – iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPad.
Supported Cloud platforms are iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. From where you directly extract the zip file to your local iOS storage or Export/ Save to these cloud platforms.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Compress Files/ Folders or Extract Zip/ Unzip file on iPhone/ iPad: iOS
- Don’t mind but WinZip allows all iOS users who want a preview or See the features available on iDevice in free by Download and install from the app store.
- This app is dedicated to solving all the problems related to different types of compressed files and folders under a single app only.
- Unzip mostly all compressed file types in .ZiP or .RAR. In single click
- Directly open a zipped attachment in an email to WinZip app: “Open with WinZip”
- WinZip for iOS Download Now
Note [Update]: Files app on iOS/iPadOS also support for Zip/Unzip files on iPhone and iPad. So iDevice users can extract the file and compress without any third-party app. Check Our tutorial on how to Zip/Unzip Files on iPhone/iPad using the Files app.
- Open and Save the file in My File folder locally from Zipped
- Without unzip image files, simply see the preview
- Enable Touch ID or Passcode on the WinZip iOS app. Settings > Passcode Lock > Turn Passcode On or Enable Touch ID
- Access all photos and music file to this WinZip app
- Directly attach a file to mail after Zipped, (Wait for Seconds countdown) See Image below
Use AirDrop for sent to other iOS devices, or Export/ Save to iCloud Drive
Upgrade Features: (In-App Purchase)
Connect WinZip app to online most popular cloud storage: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and One Drive
Make a Zip file or Access Unzip files from cloud storage.
Unzip and Viewable file formats are .doc, .gif, .tif, .key, .pdf, .jpg, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .png, .numbers, .pages, .pptx and media files (.m4a, .wav, .mp3, .mov, .mp4) many more.
The above tips is #1 solution for Zip/ unzip a file on iPhone, iPad running iOS 7 or later.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]