In few years, Apple Pay would be the widely accepted payment method worldwide. With Apple Pay, you can pay for any services and goods on eCommerce Stores as well as nearest Retail Stores. However, since it is not accepted by all the retailers like Walmart, you should be aware before visiting the store; otherwise, if you don’t have any other payment options, you might have to return home empty-handed. Though, as I mentioned, within few years, we hope Apple Pay will be accepted by most retailers and online stores.
In this article, we’ve covered the list of Apple Pay accepted stores and how to find places and online stores that accept Apple Pay. Let’s use your iPhone, iPad, and Mac to find out who accepts Apple Pay near me.
Who Accepts Apple Pay? How to Find?
How Do I Know Who Accepts Apple Pay?
If you’re wandering around the stores and looking for an item to purchase using Apple Pay, then look for the below Apple Pay Symbol. Whenever you see this Apple Pay Symbol, consider it as a retail store or online store is accepting payments via Apple Pay.
Alternatively, if you don’t manage to find it, then simply contact the store and ask them. Let’s see where is Apple Pay accepted?
How to Find Where Apple Pay is Accepted using iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch?
- Navigate to the Apple Maps in iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Search or point to the place (any restaurant, hotel, bar, gas station, etc.) and look for the payment options, especially if there’s an Apple Pay symbol present.
- Swipe up the place, and look for the Apple Pay under payment methods accepted, along with all the details about the place you’ve searched.
How to Check Who Accepts Apple Pay in Mac?
- Open the Maps in your Mac.
- Search the place in the Mac.
- When the place points out in Maps, click on the (i) button to expand details.
- Under the Useful to Know section, you’ll see Accepts Apple Pay or not.
Important To Know
- Apple Pay is a payment method, so it depends on the Store or Online Business Owner; anytime they can stop accepting payments via Apple Pay, so it’s better to stay updated.
- Apple Pay can be used to buy apps, services, and many more items available on the internet; make sure you’re buying it from a legit seller.
- Visit Apple’s Official Page to know more about where can I use Apple Pay.
- You can add or update your business information or ask Apple to update the information of other places by visiting the Apple Maps Connect page.
Places and Stores That Accepts Apple Pay
We’ve collected few restaurants that accept Apple Pay, Food Places that take Apple Pay, What Gas Stations take Apple Pay, and more details; read along with the article.
List of Stores That Accepts Apple Pay
- Forever 21
- Disney Store
- Apple (of course)
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Best Buy
- Urban Outfitters
- Crate and Barrel
- Unleashed by Petco
- Lady Foot Locker
- House of Hoops
- Foot Locker
- Kids Foot Locker
- Pep Boys
- Office Depot
- Ulta Beauty
- Champs Sports
- Run by Foot Locker
- Sports Authority
- Toys “R” Us
- Big Lots
- Barneys New York
- Old Navy
- Babies “R” Us
Restaurants and Food Places That Accepts Apple Pay
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- White Castle
- Panera Bread
- Jimmy John’s
- Jamba Juice
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Coca-Cola vending
- El Pollo Loco
- Pizza Hut
- Peet’s Coffee
- Au Bon Pain
- Firehouse Subs
- Johnny Rockets
Grocery and Drug Stores That Accepts Apple Pay
- Cub Foods
- Trader Joe’s
- Dick’s Fresh Market
- Whole Foods Market
- Shop’ n Save
- Rite Aid
- Davis Food & Drug
- Farm Fresh Food & Pharmacy
- Stater Bros.
- Lin’s Fresh Market
- Acme Markets
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Dan’s Fresh Market
- Save Mart Supermarkets
- United Supermarkets
- Harveys Supermarket
- Duane Reade
- Star Market
Gas Stations That Accepts Apple Pay
- Chevron Extra Mile
- ExxonMobil (through the Speedpass+ app)
Does McDonald’s take Apple Pay?
Yes, McDonald’s is a restaurant Food Giant that accepts Apple Pay at the stores as well as online. You can pay at the McDonald Stores with the iPhone, iPod Touch having Apple Pay installed and actively running.
Does Cookout take Apple Pay?
Cookout is another restaurant that accepts Apple Pay for orders. If you ever visit Cook Out, then try using Apple Pay as a payment method to pay for orders.
Does Burger King take Apple Pay?
Yes, Burger King Accepts Apple Pay. It’s no doubt that Burger King wouldn’t accept Apple Pay.
Does Wendy’s take Apple Pay?
No, Wendy still doesn’t accept Apple Pay. Many people have already asked about Wendy’s ace[ting the Apple Pay, but there’s no update yet about the Apple Pay.
Does McDonald’s accept apple pay in the drive-thru 2021?
McDonald’s also accepts Apple Pay in the drive-thru too. However, make sure to follow traffic rules; otherwise, you would be fine for not following the rules.
Tips: Best Apple Pay Alternatives.