Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
The Apple Watch became a powerful digital watch, with live clock time it also delivers the almost functionality of Apple iPhone. For example, make and receive a call on iWatch, Messages, Fitness activity tracker and much more action it can perform very ease. Even unfortunately, as like iPhone apps, sometimes Apple Watch app stuck and due to frozen behavior, it will not be longer allowed to make changes or switch apps to app and more. There are many users addressed their problem on Apple Watch Workout app Stuck or Apple Watch workout app not working.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Even if you are one out of them, and looking for a perfect workaround. We tried to give you the best of best advice so follow carefully and get it working back.
Potential Clues to Resolve Apple Watch Workout App Stuck/Hangs
Not only workout app but there are many built-in apps in Apple’s WatchOS pack such as Message, Phone, calendar, Activity, Maps, passbook, Siri, music, Camera Recorder, Remote, photos, Alarm clock, Stocks, Weather, World Clock, etc. You can try the following steps for this title as well as any app that happens unresponsive and often hangs.
Solution 1: Force Reboot your Apple Watch
What you can do while Apple Watch workout app stopped working is restart the watch. So far, a simple restart can eliminate the minor issues and resume the workout app on your Watch.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and Power button, until the display turns off and the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Unpair & Pair Apple Watch
If the health data isn’t syncing between the Workout App and your iPhone, or for no reason Workout App stuck, then resetting the Apple watch would be helpful. On removing the Apple Watch from iPhone, your Apple watch gets reset and you’ll have to set up as new.
- Bring the Apple Watch and iPhone closer.
- Tap on My Watch tab.
- Now all the Apple Watch will appear, tap on the Apple Watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap on (i) icon next to Watch.
- Select the Unpair Apple Watch.
- Again tap on Unpair.
- It may ask you to enter the Apple ID Password, type your Password and Unpair.
Also, you can unpair the Apple Watch without iPhone, to do so,
Using Power Button,
- Place the Apple Watch on the charger.
- Press and hold the Power button until the power menu appears.
- Now, touch and hold the POWER OFF option and leave it.
- When Erase all content and settings appear, tap on it.
Using the Settings App,
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General and select Reset.
- Enter Passcode and follow on-screen instructions.
Once the Apple Watch resets, you can pair like this,
- Wear the Apple Watch on your wrist.
- Bring the iPhone and Watch nearer. The iPhone will show the pairing screen real soon.
- Tap Continue.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Apple Watch.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Apple Watch app and choose Pair New Watch.
Solution 3: Contact Apple Support
Last but not the least; you can head out to the Apple Support. If your Apple Watch workout app is stuck for long and not responding anyhow, there might be a hardware issue. And a hardware problem needs expertise, which you can get from Apple’s Technical Team. Book your appointment and visit the Apple Store.