Last Updated on Mar 19, 2021
Unlike other Emulators, DELTA Emulator is people’s choice to play retro games including Nintendo, GBA, and more. Previously, iOS users used to jailbreak the phone to download the content that is restricted by Apple and the Emulator Apps was the one. However, in this advanced era, it’s pointless to jailbreak the iPhone, when you’ve plenty of sources providing a secure platform to download the DELTA Emulator or other emulator apps. So get ready to play hand-held games anywhere anytime, without carrying bulky consoles everywhere you go.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This tutorial is dedicated to the fellows who don’t want any trouble messing around the computer, but the straight way to download the DELTA emulator to iOS 14 and other iOS. This method doesn’t need any PC or software, right from your iPhone, you can download and install the DELTA emulator on your iPhone. Here’s how it can be done.
How to Download DELTA Emulator on iPhone
Part 1: Download DELTA Emulator on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Follow the steps below to Install delta emulator on your iPhone or Ipad
Step #1 – Clear history and website data on safari – for that, Go to Settings App – Find Safari – Scroll the screen Tap history and website data, next click again to confirm. That’s it. Now go to next steps;
Step #2, after clean history on your iPhone – Let’s find tutuapp.vip on safari browser
Step #3. Find Delta Emulator and click on the arrow icon to install
Step #4. now follow the steps that you can see on the given screenshot.
Step #5. Open Settings App
Step #6. Find General and Tap profile
Step #7. tap on Profile
Step #8 Now install Profile
Step #9. After Successfully installed Profile, Find Tutu app on your Phone home screen or it placed on App library.
Step #10. Now find the Delta emulator on the Search bar.
Part 2: Download ROMs for DELTA Emulator
- As usual, to play GBA, NES and other games, open the downloadroms.io website on your iPhone.
- Open the desired game you’d like to download.
- Tap the Download button.
- For iOS 12 or earlier: After the ZIP file is downloaded, tap on the More option and open in DELTA.
- For iOS 13: tap on the top-right corner on the download symbol.
- Tap on the ZIP file that is downloaded.
- On the upper-right corner, tap Select.
- Then select the ZIP file.
- Open the Share Sheet and in the end tap DELTA.
- You can save the game during the gameplay from the Menu.
- The Save State can be a resume, no need to start the game from scratch.
A word of Advice
If you have a PC, then follow our detailed tutorial on how to download AltStore, which is absolutely a reliable way to download the apps that are not available in the App Store.
The above method is unstable, as nobody wants to follow the tedious process again and again to download the DELTA emulator, but try the AltStore and enjoy the DELTA emulator all the time.