In this article, I have covered all about how do I adjust the brightness on my iPhone camera? Finally, Apple gives stunning improvements to camera features and hardware utilities compared to older iPhone models (iPhone 13, 12 Series, iPhone 11 Series, iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S). In your iOS, you can find this feature, and works perfectly on your iPhone running on iOS. Without any third party, you can improve brightness and contrast of a particular object when you capture the photo.
How to Adjust iPhone Camera Exposure Settings
Without any LED flash you can increase sharpness on your iPhone’s camera when you capture the picture. In some situations, you will get a red Eye picture problem on flashlight or light reflection problem shining/ glass body like a photo frame, statue act. Learn how to increase iPhone camera brightness using HDR mode.
- Step 1: Launch Camera app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Step 2: Default HDR mode should be not turned on, you have to turn by a tap on the upper tab. Within your iPhone app screen.
- Steps #1: Open the Settings App
- Step #2: Scroll the screen find and tap on Camera
- Step #3: on the Camera settings screen, scroll and turn toggle for Smart HDR ON/Green.
- Step 3: Then tap on the object when you want the main focus, and increase sharpness, the contrast in your picture quality.
- Step 4: After tapping on the object, Slide your finger upper side for increase brightness or Move in to downward for decrease brightness.
- Step 5: And see the wide difference and performance with this HDR option, totally stunning and such great for all photography lovers.
Also get – The Best iPhone camera Accessories
New AE/AF Lock: Set and Stay Focus on Object with lock
Get a new Focus and Exposure lock on the camera screen, that easy to adjust objects in light without changing or moving exposure on another object.
It’s turned on by continuously pressing and holding on to the camera screen. That you can see with the label AE/AF lock on the screen.
Also, Read- How to Enable/Disable HDR on iPhone 13 Pro Max
This option is only available for Square and Photo mode, You will don’t found it for Time-Lapse, Slo-Mo, Video, Pano mode. But for other modes, you can enable/ Turn LED flash, To increase brightness and shine picture quality. Don’t miss these Best Photography kits for iPhone, iPod.
Awesome, without any third-party application and Photography kits you can feel the best result on Increase iPhone camera brightness.
Do you want more tips on camera and new in the upcoming iPhone’s model, iPhone then please kindly stay in touch with us.