Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Leaving Facebook groups on iPhone, Android, and Desktop is not a big deal if you have the latest Facebook app. Facebook Groups are much helpful until the group members share useful information. However, in a world like this, you will never be going to get a group of members that shares valuable information and avoid spam/offensive information. Fortunately, it is possible and quite easy to Leave Groups on Facebook, whether you have iPhone, Android, or Desktop. This tutorial is all about how to Leave Facebook Group on iPhone, Android, and Desktop.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
There are some points that you should keep in mind before leaving the Facebook group. When you leave the group on Facebook, not a single member will be notified. Besides, that group will be removed from your profile, and you will no longer be allowed to post in that group, and also you won’t get any notifications of that group.
How to Leave Group on Facebook on iPhone, Android, PC
How to Leave Facebook Group on iPhone, iPad
This is the complete tutorial to Leave Group on Facebook on iPhone. do it!
- Step #1: Open the “Facebook” app.
- Step #2: Log in with your Email and Password.
- Step #3: Tap on “More” options.
- Step #4: Locate and tap “Groups.”
- Step #5: To get the list of all the groups, tap “See All”.
- Step #6: Now, scroll and select the group that you would like to leave.
- Step #7: Again, tap on Three-Dots on the upper side of the screen.
- Step #8: Choose “Leave Group”.
- Step #9: Confirm, Leave Group.
Note: If you face any trouble on how to leave Facebook on Android and Desktop, then prefer the above pictures. The procedure is almost the same for all the devices.
How to Leave Group on Facebook in Android
If you have an Android smartphone and want to leave the Facebook group, then follow the guide stepwise and Leave Group on Facebook on Android Phone.
- Step #1: Launch the “Facebook” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Log in to your Facebook account; ignore is already logged in.
- Step #3: Below the Search bar, there are multiple options available to tap the More option, indicated by three horizontal lines.
- Step #4: There, you will find Groups in the queue.
- Step #5: Go to the “Groups”.
- Step #6: Tap “See All”.
- Step #7: Open the Group that you want to leave.
- Step #8: Tap on the Three Dots symbol, which is located on the top-right side of the display.
- Step #9: Lastly, select “Leave Group”.
- Step #10: Confirm, Leave Group.
How to Leave Group on Facebook in Desktop
However, if you are using Desktop to run Facebook, then follow these steps and leave Facebook Group on desktop.
- Step #1: Visit Facebook on any of your desktop browsers.
- Step #2: Enter your Email ID and Password to log in.
- Step #3: After that, on the left pane, you will see multiple options, which also includes “Groups” under the Explore section.
- Step #4: Again on the left panel, the group of the list will appear in which you are a participant.
- Step #5: Click See More”.
- Step #6: Click on the Group that you want to leave.
- Step #7: Below the Group Picture, you will find a small tab, “Joined”.
- Step #8: Click on “Joined”.
- Step #9: Select “Leave Group”.
- Step #10: Lastly, you will be asked to confirm, so click on Leave Group.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏