Learn how to Pair and Control Apple TV with Apple Watch stepwise guide. The Apple watch remote app is work similarly as remote app for iPhone, but you don’t have to download it from the App store. You can get those functions which you use in hardware remote of Apple TV. The Apple Watch remote app including many functions Such as pause, play, swipe (left, right, up and down arrow) options, as well control another device and Menu option also available.
Currently you’re use iOS (iPhone, iPad) remote app to control your Apple TV without remote. But nowadays, you can get one more option to control your Apple TV using Apple Watch. Because as you know Apple watch has built-in remote app and it’s capable to work as remote for Apple TV such as you’re use the iPhone to control it.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Pair and Control Apple TV with Apple Watch
You can learn at below given instructions to set up/Pair and Control Apple TV with Apple Watch.
How to Set up/Pair Apple TV and Apple Watch
- Step 1. Launch Remote app on your Apple Watch from on home screen
(If you’re not there then Press Digital Crown and go for home screen and tap on Remote app)
- Step 2. Now, tap on Add Device to get your Passcode
- Step 3. Now, on your Apple TV, Press and hold down the Menu button to go the home screen
- Step 4. Click on the Settings app, then;
- Step 5. Go to Remotes and Devices.
- Step 6. Select the Remote App.
- Step 7. Now you can add the Apple Watch under pairable devices.
- Step 8. Enter the four-digit pairing code that you have received on Apple Watch and Tap Done.
That’s it. Now you can appear an Apple TV icon on remote app of your Apple Watch.
How to Control Apple TV with your Apple Watch
After successfully completing the pairing process of Apple Watch with Apple TV, you can see the main function that Remote App lets you use to control Apple TV.
- Step 1. Press the Digital Crown button on your Apple Watch and launch the Remote app.
- Step 2. Tap on the Apple TV icon to connect your Apple TV
- Step 3. You can Swipe right, left, up and down to move through the Apple TV interface.
- Step 4. Tap the anywhere on the screen to connect.
- Step 5. Tap the list icon button at the top left to return to the device selector screen.
- Step 6. Tap on Menu button to go back.
- Step 7. You can Play and pause button to start and stop video and audio playback.
How to Remove Apple TV From Apple Watch Remote App
You can remove Apple TV from Apple Watch, by the following steps only if you have paired manually.
Note: Turn Off Home Sharing on iPhone, if you have paired Apple TV and Apple Watch using Home Sharing.
- Go to the Remote App, press the Digital Crown to access the home screen.
- Touch and hold on the screen to bring up the Edit Menu on Remote App.
- Tap Edit.
- Lastly, look for the Apple TV on the Remote App and tap on (x) to delete from Apple Watch.
- To confirm, tap on Remove.
How to Remove Apple Watch from Apple TV as a Remote?
Here’s how to delete Apple Watch as a Remote from Apple TV,
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the Settings app.
- Choose Remote and Devices.
- Select the Remote App.
- Select the Apple Watch and Remove it.
Please share with us, if you’ve to need any assist concern Pair and Control Apple TV with Apple Watch.