Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Re-download purchased music from iTunes any time in your iPhone, iPad in free of cost. Because Apple is giving features to use any App from the app store, music and videos from iTunes, in features from its auto-backup taken in iCloude. Same Music, video or TV shows downloaded much time those are free, but in the case of if those are not in free, then question arises in mind what you have to download again on the same device, or other devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) at any time under the same iTunes account anytime. Moreover, friends and over readers always asking a question on iTunes like how to get crashed paid song and TV shows again in the same device, What I have to download All songs previously download from iTunes on any other new iOS device.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here is the simple steps for Re-download purchased music from iTunes, videos, and TV shows in your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It’s amazing; No one has any idea to download any paid music from iTunes again. So never miss sharing these excellent ideas with your friends.
Note: These tips also helpful to get lists of music, short videos, Movies and TV shows downloaded to this day from iTunes. This Way is really helpful to easily find the Old iPhone’ Music on new iPhone, Best Solutions for the iPhone 12 Pro/Max/Mini, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8,7,6 and So On included iPad users.
Steps for Re-download purchased music from iTunes on your iPhone, iPad: Don’t Pay Again
iTunes Store for Purchase music on iPhone and iPad is customized, Becuase we can Re-arrange or Hide Unwanted option from the App under the settings app. Find out the important option for Re-Download Purchased Song on the iTunes app Through the Below steps.
- Launch iTunes Store on iPhone or iPad.
- Look at the bottom tabs of the iPhone and Tap on the Purchased option [First Screen in the Below Picture]. if the option is not available then, Tap on More option [Second screen in below Picture].
- Inside More, Tap on Purchased option. Here’s the all Downloaded songs/Movies you can find here in a list. Not on this device we can also find. So, Go through this option and download it again. See All and Download Previously purchased Songs and Movies Directly to your iOS/iPadOS Device.
In iOS 10 or Earlier
- Step 1: Open iTunes App from your iPhone, iPad or iPad touch
- Step 2: Click on “more” option from the bottom tab bar on your iPhone, iPad screen.
- Step 3: inside more options, you can see a Purchased option. Then you can select any one of them; you want to download Music, Videos or TV shows again.
- Step 4: Now from the next screen, you gen get the idea on music, video and TV shows downloaded in the current device. Are you trying for re-download, then Tap on Not on This iPhone option?
Step 5: Now you have to choose a correct title, categorized with the character in a long list, which is purchased in the past but not available in your device.
Step 6: After a tap on the title, you can see Cloud option with a full introduction to Music, Video and TV show. Tap on Cloud icon option.
Now you never pay for again for your purchase product from iTunes. Don’t miss how it used to Re-download purchased music from iTunes after removed or deleted from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Any confusion on Re-download bought music, video, and movie from iTunes then comment in below.