TikTok’s currently the most sizzling app, everyone wants to try and make TikTok Videos, whether it is our grandparents or grandchildren. You may have seen people shooting TikTok videos single-handedly without taking the help of others, and yet gives the best results. For the first time, when I looked into that and tried to record TikTok video, it doesn’t go well, the results were creepy. Nevertheless, after exploring the TikTok app, I found two ways to record TikTok videos hands-free, no matter where you are what do you want to shoot, are you alone or with someone, using these two ways, it has become much easier to record hands-free TikTok in iPhone and iPad.
However, I’d suggest you buy the best Tripod for iPhone, iPad, for better shots otherwise, there’s still a chance if you have a bright and stable location to capture TikTok from iPhone. Let’s see how can you record hands-free on TikTok, without long-pressing the record button.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Record Without Holding in TikTok
Method 1: Using Timer
To use the Timer you need to be quick if you don’t want to spoil the TikTok Video. The countdown begins from 3, which is enough for anyone to get into the position before recording starts. Here’s a way to start recording TikTok hands-free.
- Go to the TikTok App on your iPhone, iPad.
- The TikTok Feed will appear, tap on Plus(+) icon on the lower side of the screen.
- Adjust the iPhone or iPad in a stable position, like on Desk or Tripod ensuring the viewfinder is visible.
- Tap on the Timer just at the lower-right screen.
- Now you’ll see the line which you’ve to drag it to the point, where you want to stop the recording.
- Tap Start Countdown. It’ll count 3,2,1… before the recording starts.
- After tapping on Start Countdown, position yourself, and get ready for acting.
- Tap on the Stop button to pause recording, and to resume hit the Timer icon.
- Once you are done with recording, tap on the right-mark.
- Then use Filters, Special Effects, and Cover to edit the video.
- Tap Next.
- If you want to upload immediately then enter the Captions, Tag your friend or anyone, and tap Post or you could save as Draft.
Method 2: Using Tap to Shoot
This is another option to record the TikTok hands-free, all you have to do is, change the function of the Recording button. Instead of long-pressing, you can tap to start and stop recording.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap on the Plus(+) icon.
- Keep your iPhone on the steady table or you could use a tripod.
- However, the viewfinder is in the line where you are going to record.
- Here’s the change, you have to switch the Recording Mode to Tap to shoot from Long-press to shoot. Later you can change it to Long-press to shoot.
- To do so, tap on the slider at the bottom of the viewfinder.
- Now one tap with start recording and another tap with stop.
- So, you don’t need to long-press and hold the button to record TikTok video.
- After recording the TikTok Video tap Stop and then checkmark to apply filters.
- Add Captions, Tag friends, and Post the TikTok Video.