Henceforth you were restarting Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Now even you might be looking for a unique trick and it is, how to Restart Apple Watch. Restarting the device is a remedy to almost major problems. For instance, Apple Watch; if Apple Watch is frozen after the update, Apple watch apps often crash, Apple watch stuck on logo, get Apple to watch touch unresponsive, and much more issue.
We recommend that, if you will get ever above kinds of issues, please you should follow the below-given steps for Restart Apple Watch.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
5 Steps to Restart Apple Watch: Straightforward tip
- Step 1. Grip your Apple Watch comfortably.
- Step 2. Press and hold on Side button until you see the Power off slider.
- Step 3. Now, Drag the slider offside to make your Apple Watch completely off.
- Step 4. Let now, follow the same steps again to turn on your Apple watch. Press and Hold on Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Step 5. Wait for your Apple watch to see Watch Face, Press Digital Crown button, and Enter 4-digits passcode and use Apple watch normally.
- That’s it.
Force Restart Apple Watch in a 10 seconds
While your Apple Watch is not responding and after tried Restart Apple watch. If you get the same issue then you should follow Force Restart Apple Watch. Force Restart iPhone and Apple watch both happen similar way just buttons look is different. Go with below Instructions to perform Apple Watch hard restart.
- Step 1. Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- Step 2. Now to turn Apple Watch, follow the same step until you get the Apple logo on the Apple watch screen.
- You’re done.
Having any problem during the Restart Apple Watch or hard restart Apple iwatch? Please don’t hesitate; just leave your speech in the comment box. We will give you reply as soon as possible.