Last Updated on
Even though people busy using Instagram and WhatsApp more than Facebook, but still, believe me, Facebook is a heart, it is helpful whether you want to find your friend, run business, organize or add events, or whatever, it is an ultimate platform. To increase productivity, Facebook lets you add events to the iPhone, iPad, and Mac, in a single tap, you don’t have to individually add the events to the iPhone calendar. This is a time-consuming process that helps to add all of your Facebook Events – Local Business, Group Events, Upcoming Birthday on your Apple Calendar app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here’s a detailed guide on how you can add Facebook events to iOS and macOS, also, you will learn if Facebook is not adding events to your iPhone, how to fix the problem.
Add Facebook Events to iOS/iPadOS and macOS – Birthday, Group, Business, Meeting and Any Other
How to Add Facebook Events to iOS using Facebook App
Facebook App contains an Events option that helps you add Birthday and Upcoming events to your Apple Calendar or any other calendar app.
- Launch the Facebook App on your iPhone, iPad.
- Tap on three-horizontal lines next to the notification bell.
- Select Events.
- Under Your Upcoming Events, tap on any event for further details.
- Tap on three-horizontal dots.
- Next, select Export to Calendar.
- Confirm, by OK.
How to Add Facebook Events to iPhone, iPad on Safari or using any Browser
Note: Some Browser Doesn’t load the Facebook account desktop view on a mobile browser. So, Safari on the iPhone/iPad will not able to view the Facebook Desktop view. Stopped by Facebook.
No matter, how the Facebook app is an optimized version, there are still many users who like to use the web interface of Facebook. For them, here’s how to add Facebook events using Browser on iPhone, iPad.
- Go to any web browser on your iPhone, iPad.
- Open the com.
- For iOS 13, tap on aA and choose Request Desktop Website.
- For iOS 12 or earlier, tap on Share Sheet and select Request Desktop Website.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Under Explore, tap on Events (On the Left Side).
- On the bottom-right corner, look for “You can add your events to Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar or Apple Calendar”.
- From there, choose Birthdays or Upcoming Events.
- If a dialogue box appears asking you to give permission about Calendar Invite, tap Allow.
- Add Events one by one or Add All.
How to Add Facebook Events in Mac, MacBook
Using these steps, Facebook will export an event file on your local Mac’s storage.
- Open the following link to go to facebook.com/events. Enter the Email and Password to log in. or Find the Event option on your Facebook account sidebar.
- Scroll to the page, click on the Upcoming Events, Calander file will be downloaded on your safari browser.
Sometimes and once the Calendar file downloads, open in respective Calendar App, Apple Calendar or Google Calendar.
- Here’s you can import Facebook Calendar events manually on your Macbook Mac calendar app. Open the Calendar app on your Mac from Touchpad.
- Now, From the top mac menu, Click on File > Import.
- Select downloaded Facebook event .ics file and Upload it to MacOS Calendar app.
- Next, Select your Calendar group, here I am selecting workgroup. add it.
- Now you can see recently added events in the green bar on your Mac Calendar app.
- That’s it.
Troubleshooting: Unable to Facebook Events to Apple Calendar
Unluckily, due to security reasons, Apple has removed this functionality of direct syncing of Facebook Events to your iPhone. Therefore, you have to add the Facebook Events just like I’ve mentioned above.
Access to Calendar Denied on iPhone, iPad?
If Facebook is unable to add events to the iPhone calendar, then make sure you’ve given access to the calendar on the Facebook app.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Facebook.
- Turn On the Calendars option.
These all are alternate ways to Export and import Facebook Events to your Calendar on iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Mac computer. Like it and Share your comment!