Last Updated on Sep 11, 2021
Generally, people use an AirPrint printer to print on the iPhone, iPad. But if you haven’t a printing machine and your iOS device (iPad or iPad) default web browser is Safari and want to save a webpage as PDF on iPad, iPhone, or Mac then you do not need any third-party app to do that. Because of the latest Safari browser of iOS revamped by the tech company; now the tool has a built-in function to print a webpage in PDF format to read in the future. Even though, for those users who have no idea how to save a webpage as PDF on iPad, iPhone, or Mac. Don’t worry; we offered the following instructions that remove all your confusion concerning printing a web page.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Useful article for the college students and reading lovers who wanted to save a vital piece, story and like to know ideas, unique information, etc. on his/her iPad/iPhone or macOS.
Quite an Easy way to Save Webpage as PDF on iPad, iPhone
Pre-requisite: an installed latest version of Safari browser and good speed internet connection Wi-Fi or Cellular data (LETE, 3G) doesn’t matter. Similar for All Apple iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, iPhone. Cool way to save a web page for Offline reading on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Method 1: Save Webpage as PDF on iPhone Safari
This is an official option to save any Safari Webpage as a PDF on iPhone. While you taking screenshots for the safari webpage, You have to use the advance option for View the full page screenshot, Before saving to PDF we can modify or Edit the webpage like hiding some content, Sign, or Ads then covert it to a PDF file. Follow the below steps,
Note: This trick is useful for iOS 14 or later.
- Open Safari Browser on iPhone. and Open any Website to Browser that you want to save into PDF.
- Next, Take a Screenshot of the page, By Press Side Volume button and Power button at the same time.
- Now, Tap on Thumbnail Preview and See the full screen with Editor.
- Switch to Full Page Tab > See the Whole page is showing in mobile Layout.
- Tap on Done, at the same time your iPhone will ask to Save PDF to files. Tap on it and Your iPhone will save a PDF files into the Files app.
- Select the Location in the Files app and Save.
- That’s it.
But if you are getting any trouble or won’t work then Try another method given in below.
Method 2: Create and Share PDF from Webpage in Safari iPhone, iPad
Create a PDF is quick and easy in Safari iPhone, here I am giving official options and Few quick tips to convert the full webpage as a pdf. Follow the below steps and Quickly convert any Webpage with a Picture without losing the Page quality and missing content.
Important Note: This method doesn’t load the whole web page so, you can save the Webpage as a PDF file without Ads. [That depends on Web site Developer]. Otherwise, you have to Enable Reader Mode on Safari and Save as PDF]
- Open Safari Browser on iPhone and Open Any Webpage that you need to create a PDF.
- Tap on the Share icon at the bottom center > Scroll and See Options for Print in the share sheet.
- Now, Enlarge the first page from Preview using Two-finger and You will see all the Pages in PDF.
- Again Tap on the Share icon [Square box with upper arrow icon] > And send it to any social app like WhatsApp, Notes. Again Scroll to the option “Save to Files” and Save as PDF.
- That’s most common method to conver any safari Webpage to PDF.
Method 3: Using Books App
- Step 1. Launch Safari on iPad, iPhone.
- Step 2. Open a Webpage that you would like to Save as a PDF to read offline or print a hard copy.
- Step 3. Now tap on Share button from bottom on the screen, you can see in given example screen.
- in iOS 13 and later – Pull up share sheet from bottom to get Save PDF option.
- Step 4. Touch on Save PDF to iBooks.
in iOS 11, iOS 12 or later users have An alternative way, you can also see an option Create PDF to make a PDF webpage. in addition, you can use the markup tool to draw circles, square, arrow, bubble symbol, magnifier in PDF with colorful Pencils, Add text, Signature etc.
Wait until your iOS device preparing the Webpage to PDF print. After that, your iPad will automatically let you on the iBook App. So you can read that in the future and in your free time as offline reading. if you don’t want to store that for a long time, then you can delete it.
Steps to how to save a webpage as a pdf on mac
After learned the above way, you need to know everything about Mac Safari browser features. Out of all functionalities, to Save Webpage as PDF Safari Mac is a useful element. Similarly, iOS, Apple’s Mac Safari allows saving an online page for offline reading ease. Learn the following steps to save to do that.
- Step 1. Launch Safari and open the web page of your choice.
- Step 2. launch the Print menu (Command + P).
- Step 3. Click on the PDF button → Save as PDF.
- Step 4. Choose the filename and target source for your new PDF file.
- Step 5. Click on Save.
Please share your thought and tell in the comment, how you seem both tips for iPhone and Mac – Save Webpage as PDF on iPad, iPhone; Save Webpage as PDF Safari Mac (MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac), respectively.
Save Webpage as PDF Chrome iPhone
Just like Safari Browser, iPhone users can Save Webpage as PDF on Chrome iOS app, follow the below steps to Convert any page as PDF and share on social and Files app.
- Click on the Share icon from the Chrome Browser address bar.
- Scroll to the share sheet and Tap on the Print option.
- Now, On the Print Preview page, Pinch zoom in and expand on full screen.
- Again, Tap on the Share icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Save it to Files app or Directly share to Social app chat like Whatsapp, Notes, and more.