Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
There are many trade-in programs to sell your old iPhone, iPad, laptop & other items at the online store. Even you are exploring as the best option for, where to sell used iPhone, iPad. Don’t worry. We will share here best way to Sell the old iPhone to Amazon. Amazon trade-in program is an alternative way after the official Apple trade-in program. Whenever you want to upgrade your iOS device and to sell an old device, then all users wish to get the maximum value of their Smartphone, tablet or laptop.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Amazon trade-in program is a similar kind of store on it, you can sell your old iPhone and will get Amazon Gift card to make purchase anything from vast collections of products. For example, to buy a new factory unlocked iPhone SE or unlocked iPhone 6S, you will get the excellent resale value of your old iPhone 5S/ iPhone 6 price up to $260.00 for iPhone 6. So let’s dive to follow steps to get Amazon gift card in exchange for your used iPhone model.
All Smartphones and much more stuff, you can place on Amazon Trade-in Store to get worth return value than other places.
Steps to Sell Old iPhone to Amazon: Get the Gift card for your Next Purchase
- Step 1. Open the Amazon trade-in store.
- Step 2. Here Click on Cellphones.
- Step 3. Now add items to your trade-in list that you bought from the online Amazon store or elsewhere. For example, if you want to sell your iPhone 6 then Click on Trade in this item button next to the iPhone 6. You can see in the below picture.
- Step 4. Choose an option out of two – Acceptable or Not working,
- Step 5. Price, you can appear on the screen if you agree then click on Accept the Price.
- Step 6. Click on Continue.
So all possible steps described above to sell old iPhone to Amazon. You can also use the Amazon iOS app to trade-in for eligible items. In case, you need more information, then send a mail on our Mail ID.
Not only for iPhone, but you can submit almost eligible items on the Amazon trade-in program.