Last Updated on Dec 1, 2020
Apple has been opened the door for iMessage App. Yes, impressive features including Siri supports third-party apps and Special is ‘’iMessage’’. Because, now Apple iMessage is not only a messaging app, even though, it is a treasure of stickers, entertainment, games, shopping, travel, and many more applications. A special App store for iMessage under the chatting box. There you can get lots of apps with different categories. In this thread, we will discuss on how to Send Stickers in iMessage on iPhone to your Apple device friend. you can also add Apps Automatically to iMessage App drawer.
By default there isn’t available big emoji stickers, so you will have to download Stickers app from the iMessage App Store and install it. Let’s know below everything about it and get enjoy.
Download and Install Stickers App to Send Stickers in iMessage on iPhone
- Step 1. Launch Messages App from your iPhone Home Screen.
- Step 2. Open any one Contact.
- Step 3. Tap on App Store icon you can see on your iPhone screen.
- Step 4. Now tap on the Apps icon appears bottom-left side on the screen.
- Step 5. Next up, you will have to tap on the Store button.
- Step 6. Select the Categories tab, then scroll down the list and Tap on Stickers.
- Step 7. Here you can get different types of Sticker natures like Animals & Nature, Comics & cartoons, Eating & Drinking, Emoji & Expressions, Fashion, Gaming, Kids & Family, and Places & Objects.
You can download and install apps as per your requirements. There are two types of free and paid apps available.
Now tap go on the text field and get started to send stickers. Same way you can download and install all available applications. All the best for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, Mac users.
Here are useful iMessages Apps to your iOS device
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.