Last Updated on
The Alarm clock has become habitual alert in all human beings’ life; the awareness alert for either to wake up in the early morning or to get the reminder for reach at any place at the perfect time. Get everything about to set an alarm clock on apple watch for nightstand mode. Especially for the Apple Watch alarm app, because first I inform you that the Apple Watch and iPhone Alarm both absolutely work separately.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This means that, if you set up an alarm clock on your Apple Watch, you won’t see that on your Apple iPhone and vice-versa. However, Apple iPhone alarm works with Apple Watch but for that, your Apple Watch must have in nightstand mode. Get Stand for Apple watch.
Perhaps, you are familiar with Apple watch nightstand mode. Even though, here I explain in brief about it.
Way To Set an Alarm Clock on Apple Watch for Nightstand Mode
Whenever you use nightstand mode for Apple Watch; it displays the date, time, and the remaining charging. It will also show you on its face if set any Alarm clock time already. Below steps will let you to…
How to Set an Alarm Clock on Apple Watch That Works in Night Stand Mode
- Step 1. Lunch Alarms app on Apple Watch.
- Step 2. Now Press Firmly on the Watch screen and Tap Add Alarm
- Step 3. Tap the screen or rotate the Digital Crown to adjust your alarm.
- When you are done, tap on Set.
First, Enable Nightstand Mode on Apple watch
- →You should put your Apple Watch on its side then,
- →Put your Apple Watch in charging use only its charger
- →After it begins charging, your Apple Watch will automatically go into nightstand mode. Alarm Time will show on the Apple Watch screen, On Alarm time your Apple Watch will play a tone also show the option for stop alarm or Snooze the Alarm.
Now you are exploring to set an alarm clock on Apple Watch for nightstand mode.
You can also use intelligent Siri to create an alarm clock on your Apple Watch. [Read here: Activate Siri on Apple Watch]
Please share your notion about to create an alarm clock on Apple Watch for Nightstand Mode.