Last Updated on Dec 1, 2020
This post is about for, Settings way for Set/ Default Web Browser in macOS Mojave and earlier Operating System.. in your iPhone, iPad or even on in your other iOS devices you select Safari or DuckDuckGo as a default Search engine. Same thing you can do on your MacBook Air, Mac Book Pro or Mac OS X desktop. Just need a couple of steps to adjust which apps (web browser) open when you click a website link on Mac OS X.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Using this Post, you can easily understand; How to Default Web Browser in macOS. Set Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, etc as a default search engine. Moreover, you can set a default web browser DuckDuckGo on your iPhone or iPad Air/ iPad Mini. Web browser Provides advanced features likewise Private Web browsing, New Window, Recent tabs, Bookmarks so that you can fix it as your favorite website or portal; from bookmarks list, you can easily open specific Web URL.
Steps for Change the default Web Browser on Mac
- Step #1.From the Apple Menu,
- Step #2. Choose System Preference
- Step #3. Click on General
- Step 4. Now, Click on ‘’Default Web Browser’’ pop-up Menu and Select a web browser, like Safari; you can see that in the beneath picture.
The above steps are for the macOS Catalina, High Sierra, EI Capitan, OS X Yosemite(10.10) if you’ve to work on Mavericks or earlier Mac OS X then follow under given outline.
The way for, Mavericks, OS X Lion, and earlier Mac OS X
- 1. Open Safari from the Application folder or launchpad or Dock
- 2. From the Safari menu bar, select Preferences.
- 3. Click the General Button.
- 4. Now, Click on ‘’Default Web Browser’’ pop-up Menu and Select a web browser, like Safari.
That’s it. How to seem this article to you on Change default browser in Mac OS? Give your feedback in the comment.