Set up Privacy on your iTunes Store, whenever you’re login with your Apple ID. You can get here idea about how to set up or use Parental control in iTunes. You can set Content restriction, age restriction and more. You can able to disable Podcast, internet Radio, iTunes Store in your iTunes Account. Moreover you can use restriction for Music with explicit content, Movies, TV Show and more. In short if you’ve a kid, so you can make child safety to your iTunes using iTunes Parental.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Two different System Step for use parental Control in iTunes – Mac & PC
Use Parental Control in iTunes on Mac
Step 1. Open iTunes
Step 2. Go to iTunes
Step 3. Click on Preferences
Use Parental Control in iTunes on Windows (PC)
- Open iTunes
- Go to iTunes, either press (Command Ctrl+,) or Go for Step 3
- Click on Edit
- Select Preferences
- Click on the Parental Tab.
You can make parental control in iTunes as Private, so that your iTunes parental has become Safe and no other user can change your iTunes Parental Control. For that, you have to need follow beneath step.
- Click on the Lock icon and enter Administration Password for your Mac or PC.
- You will use that same Admin Password for anytime to Change your iTunes parental Control.
- In last Click OK button to save your changes.
Text your replay and know your experience after following above post for how to use parental control in iTunes.
Also Read –