Are you a new iPhone user or have a new wireless carplay car model? definitely, a question in your mind that How do I set up wireless CarPlay? You should know everything about CarPlay such as setup wireless CarPlay on iPhone, as well as do you know CarPlay supported Apple iPhone models? Let here we give you a list of CarPlay compatible iPhone. The iPhone’s lineup iPhone 11 (Pro, Pro Max) iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR/X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6S (+), iPhone 6(+), iPhone SE, iPhone 5S.
The first time released ‘’iOS in the Car’’ was later renamed as CarPlay. So far you used Car Play using the lightning USB cable. But from now if you have the latest iOS iPhone model, then you can access your iPhone function wirelessly. And automaker will be able to create useful apps to control car features.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Please Note: this way only helps you if your Car supports Wireless CarPlay. Otherwise, you’re not eligible for setup wireless CarPlay on iPhone.
Also Read: Guide on Find My Car on iPhone.
Complete five Steps on Turn on or Set up wireless CarPlay on iPhone
- Step 1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone Home Screen.
- Step 2. Navigate General.
- Step 3. You will have to tap CarPlay.
- Step 4. Now If Bluetooth is turned off on your iPhone, then you’ll get a popup
- Tap on Turn on Bluetooth. if bluetooth won’t work then Fix BT on your handest by the soft restart.
- Step 5. Now Press and hold the Voice control button on your Steering wheel to start CarPlay Setup.
You’re done! you can get more guide on Apple Carplay on Apple document
Now after setup wireless CarPlay on iPhone. Enjoy all possible iPhone functions during your car riding.
- iPhone 5 or Later Siri should be turn on, Go to the Settings > General > Siri.
- Check, Your Car Stereo supporting AirPlay.
- Your Carplay is supporting Wireless or USB, check it on CarPlay port marked with Smartphone icon or CarPlay icon.
- The car is running movement, make sure about that
- Quick hardware problems: Restart iPhone, Change USB cable, Update with latest iOS version, Also the firmware is updated in stereo.
Let know below, what you can use CarPlay while you are riding the car on the road.
in case of having issues related Apple Carplay then you can get here the complete guide on how to fix Carplay not working on iPhone to Car
You can access your Apple Music membership via Air on your car stereo player. And will access your favorite artist’s album, songs, playlist using your car’s built-in control. Also, you can use intelligent Siri in iOS 11, and tell it what you would like to hear.
Latest Update: Good News for Apple CarPlay users – in iOS 12, Carplay supports Third-party Navigation Apps included Google Maps and enables Waze Navigation App on CarPlay. Fix the issues on Carplay Not working in iOS 13 update.
Don’t Miss: – Best iPhone car mount holders
Moreover, you can make the call, listen to the voice call with the help of Siri, get turn by turn direction via Apple Maps so let your iPhone show you the way.
Even we were talking about the Messages, then reading and writing performs as listening and dictating.