Table of Contents Show
If you want to share your YouTube Channel with someone then continue to read the article. Sharing YouTube channel is very easy, all you need is a working internet connection whether it is iPhone, Android, Windows or Mac. The YouTube channel is the ultimate platform that lets you express yourself in front of the entire world, so if you are investing time in creating and publishing the videos on YouTube share it with the help of various social platforms.
Besides, if you find any channel helpful and want to share with your friends, cousin or colleagues; here’s a way to share YouTube Channel on iOS, Android, PC, and Mac.
How to Share Your YouTube Channel
How to Share YouTube Channel on PC and Mac
To share a YouTube channel on Windows and Mac is as easy as searching and watching videos on PC. Since YouTube works on the Browser, the steps to copy the link of the YouTube channel are the same.
- Click on Sign In Button on the top-right screen after opening the YouTube on the browser. Ignore if already signed in.
- After sign in, click on your Profile icon.
- Next, click on Your channel.
- The URL of your YouTube channel will appear in the URL section. Press Command+C to Copy URL on Mac and CTRL+C to Copy on Windows.
- Now, so that you have copied the URL, open your Social Accounts like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Reddit or any other platform and paste and share it with your friends and colleagues.
How to Share YouTube Channel on iOS and Android
Whether you are looking for how to copy my YouTube channel link on Android or to share YouTube channel from an app on the iPhone, here’s the way.
- Launch the YouTube App on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap on your Profile icon at the upper-right side.
- Select Your Channel.
- Tap on More Options (three-vertical dots).
- And then the Share button.
- From there, you can directly select the applications listed like WhatsApp, Facebook, Messages, or Copy Link to share the YouTube Channel on multiple applications.