Whenever you are doing some explicit work on your iPhone at the moment you got some little notification pop up on your iPhone notification Center top side of the screen. Notification like Skype call, chat message and E-mail etc. but problem of that it is disappear in just a second. Branded Apple makes it very handy to modify the notifications view in Notification Center on your iPhone, sorted either manually type or by the date and time.
Through this way you can easily track your most and most important notification in notification center and you can get it in your free time very easily.
Here I’m give step for how to Short and arrange iPhone notification in Notification center.
2 – Ways to manage iPhone notification from iPhone notification center
1. First way is a manually order type notification manage.
If you want to keep your notification order customize instead of time and date wise manner. Then you can turn it according to below step. If you are mainly attracted in keeping track of your Skype notifications or E-mail, and find Game Candy Crush Saga alerts fewer essential, you can keep it handy way which you can see in the figure. For How to short and manage iPhone notification in Notification center, this given step is for customize setting.
- Go to on the Settings icon from the Home screen of your iPhone.
- Hit on the Notification core menu of iPhone.
- Scroll down and hit on Sort Manually button which is time & Date.
- Hit on Edit in the top-right side corner of the screen.
- Drag and drop the apps in the manner which you want.
- Hit on done in the top-right corner.
2. Second way is a notification order in time and date wise manner.
This one is also good way for notification manage in time and day order. When you got Email in notification at that time you are may be busy then afterward you can easily find which E-mail is recently come from whole list; by the date and time order through.
You can keep Skype call and E-mail notification as a most important notification.
Fellow given below easy step:-
- Hit on the Settings icon from the Home screen of iPhone.
- Hit on the Notification Core menu of iPhone.
- Scroll down and hit on Sort by Time.
Keep in touch with us for getting more tips and tricks and write your good comment how to help this tips. Your comment is appreciated.
If you look like this is good post then like and share it.
What Others are Reading,