Want to activate Hotstar on Fire TV Stick? This tutorial will show you detailed steps to subscribe to Hotstar on Amazon Firestick TV. Usually, the Hotstar App should be installed on the Amazon Firestick TV; however, if it is not or the Hotstar app is missing on Firestick TV, then reinstall it for good. Installing an app on Firestick TV will take few minutes, depending on your internet speed. The easiest way to achieve this is first to buy a subscription to Hotstar using Mobile App or PC and then use the same credentials and directly login to the Hotstar App on Firestick TV, rather than hassling this whole process in the Fire TV Stick.
Other than that, if you have any more queries regarding the Hotstar App and Amazon Fire TV, feel free to contact us via the comment section.
Related: Hotstar App Not Found on Amazon Fire TV.
How to Activate Hotstar on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Make sure the Fire TV Stick is connected to TV & to a stable internet connection [Amazon Fire TV WIFI issue] and connect to the TV’s HDMI Port with Plug into Wall Outlet.
- Go to the Firestick TV home screen.
- From there, select the Search button and type Hotstar.
- If Hotstar is already not installed on the Firestick TV, then you’ll see the Download or Get Now button, or else the Open button.
- Select the Download or Get Now button to start downloading and installation of Hotstar App.
- Open the Hotstar App once it is there.
- Now since you haven’t signed up or sign in to Hotstar, try to play any Premium or VIP Video.
- You’ll be asked to Sign In and Sign Up; if you already have a subscription, then enter the credentials after selecting the Sign In option.
- When you choose Sign In and enter the credentials, as a part of authentication, you’ll be asked to enter the Activation Code or open the Hotstar App on your mobile to activate Hotstar on Firestick.
- Alternatively, open the ‘hotstar.com/activate’ URL on a web browser [Phone Or Desktop] and there enter the registered mobile number to sign in.
- Read Unique code on TV, Carefully. Enter the Code on Your Phone or Desktop and complete the procedure.
- That’s it.
How can I subscribe to Hotstar?
Subscribing Hotstar takes only a few minutes, and depending on your region, Hotstar will charge for VIP and Premium videos. The above steps show how to activate Hotstar on Amazon Firestick TV. Though, Hotstar is not available in all countries, but only in India, UK, the US, and Canada.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Support:-
Participate in Existing Discussion or Create a new topic, what is your problem. and Get Expert answer on your Fire TV Stick Setup, Connection, and Service Activation issue.
Comment for more help.