What is the convenient way to transfer contact from Android to iPhone? The procedure isn’t as convoluted as it once. I remember users have to input all numbers, names, and other information manually! But from now on, smartphones, cloud services, and apps will work for you. Today, in this guide, we’ll show you different ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Here are four different ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. So perform the one which you find easier.
Way #1. Move to iOS App
Move to iOS is an application available in the Google Play Store that helps Android users transfer content from Android to iPhone. Despite being underrated and having poor reviews, the application does everything it is advertised to do.
However, your experience and mileage may vary, but you can quickly transfer messages, contacts, videos, photos, email accounts, and calendars straight to your iPhone when it works. To get familiar with the complete procedure, follow the steps below.
Step 1: First of all, download and install the Move to iOS App > Open on your Android flagship.
Step 2: Access the app and follow the on-screen instructions. Now, agree to terms and allow specific permission (Location Permission Required for Move to iOS app) > Settings.
Step 3: Next, Tap on Permissions to Allow Location service.
Step 4: Tap on Location under the move to iOS app permissions.
Step 5: Now, Select Allow Only While using the app option. And Go back (Tap on the Top left arrow).
Step 6: Now, Tap on Continue to Follow the on-screen process.
Step 7: Get a new Verification code for your Android mobile, Tap on Continue.
Step 7: Select From Android Option on the iPhone’s Transfer Your Apps & Data screen.
Step 8: Enter One Time Code to your Android mobile from your received on your iPhone.
Step 9: Tap on Connect from the verification popup on an Android mobile screen.
Step 10: Select Contacts toggle > Continue.
Step 11: Wait for the transfer to complate on your Android and iPhone. Don’t interrupt the process.
After this, your contacts will be transferred to your iPhone flagship.
If you are unable to transfer contacts from an Android device to an iPhone, there are alternative methods to do so easily.
Way #2. Use Google Sync
Usually, Apple doesn’t support Android devices, but Google is entirely opposite. Most search engine giants work seamlessly on iPhone, and syncing the contacts from their servers is handy. Here’s how you can do so.
How to enable Google Sync for contacts on Android
1. Go to the Settings App. Scroll down and select Google.
2. Tap on Backup. Select Backup Up Now; doing so will create the most recent backup of your Android device.
3. On the same screen, swipe down and select Google Account Data. Make sure the toggle next to the Contact is enabled.
4. Now, head to the Contacts App.
5. Tap on your Profile Icon at the top left corner of the screen.
6. From the prompted menu, tap on Contact Settings. Tap on Google Contacts Sync Settings.
7. Tap on the Google Account from which you want to sync contacts, this is valid if you have multiple Google Account. Tap on Status.
8. In the next screen, ensure that the toggle next to Automatically Sync is turned ON.
Transferring contacts from Android to iPhone is easy if you are syncing contacts to a Google server.
How to transfer Android contacts to iOS devices via Google Sync
- Go to the Settings App.
- Choose Contacts on iPhone.
3. Tap on Accounts. Tap on Add Account.
4. Select your Google Account or add it if you haven’t done so. Next, tap on email or password, then select Next on iPhone.
5. Ensure the toggle next to the Contact is enabled.
That’s It! Your contacts will start moving from your Android device and will transfer to your iPhone, and you can access them from the Contacts App.
Way #3. Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone manually via VCL file
Another manual way to transfer your contacts from Android to iOS device is via a VCL file. All you need to do is create a VCL file, transfer it over to the iPhone, and then open it to sync all your contacts. The best part is process for this is handy; let’s go through it!
How to transfer Android contacts to iOS manually
- Unlock the Android flagship and navigate to the Contact App.
- Select the Three-dot menu button located at the top-right corner.
- Choose Select All.
4. Hit on the Share Button.
5. You can choose how to share the file from your iPhone. For instance, if you like to send it to me via email, tap Gmail and forward yourself a file.
On your iOS device, access the email app or extract the file from wherever you saved it.
Choose the Contacts App.
Tap Add All Contacts.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Your contacts will be transferred.
Way#4. Use your SIM Card
Another handy way to transfer your contacts from Android to iOS device is by using the smartphone’s SIM card. This is an on-the-go solution in case you’re having trouble with your Google account, are offline, and more. To get familiar with the procedure, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Choose Import SIM Contacts.
Select the account you’re willing to sync the contact to.
Honestly, you can also take the help of a third-party app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. However, we suggest going the routes mentioned above, as they are less complicated and use accounts you already signed for your iPhone. These ways are far more accessible.