Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Transfer files iPhone from Mac or Mac to iPhone without iTunes and Apple ID (Official Apple Account). Apple doesn’t have any alternate option for transfer data (Document, Music, Videos, and Photos – Camera rolls) without iTunes sync on Mac or Windows. But you don’t have iTunes or Apple ID after that you can do all operations (Access file, folders and other data by the copy or paste operations). Leawo’s iTransfer Mac software helps very well in this situation in a secure way. Here I gave user’s reviews on iPhone file transfer product and how to use it on Mac for Transfer files iPhone from Mac or PC.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: Not only Transfer file between iPhone and Mac but also helpful for iPad, iPod touch and Mac.
Flash Drive for iPhone is an alternate solution for this, So you can go with buy buying USB flash drive device from Best iPhone External drives here. Please check before download this it support with your Phone for example- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR and earlier.
Method 1: Best software for Transfer files iPhone from Mac
Before buying you have to check system requirements for iOS version and Mac OS X, Fully supported latest iOS. For latest macOS Mojave and earlier
- Move files among iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac without iTunes
- Direct Transfer Apps, Music, Movies, Ringtones and eBooks, Documents (PDF, Keynote, Number and more)
- More secure compared to other third party software
- Transfer from iTunes library and add the existing iTunes library.
- In powerful features: You can directly find files and folders through a robust search option. Easy to manage iTunes playlist on different Copy, Paste and Delete operations.
- Drag and Drop functionality making use of this software quite simple
- Not need any expert advice of demo, No Need of technical knowledge.
- Always up to date, when new updates available for premium users
Download Now for Mac OS X And also available for Windows (even Windows 10 compatible)
Very fantastic software for Transfer files iPhone from Mac running on latest macOS. So go with the pro features and use amazing features that will make your job more comfortable at your home or office.
Method 2: Using AirDrop
AirDrop is one of the fastest methods to transfer files from iPhone to Mac if you own both iPhone and Mac.
- Open Finder > Go > AirDrop (Open Finder and use this Shortcut key: Shift+Command+R)
- Enable Bluetooth & Wi-Fi, to use AirDrop.
- Allow AirDrop to be discovered by as Contacts Only or Everyone (Recommended).
Similarly, you have to enable AirDrop on iPhone too,
- From the Control Center, tap on AirDrop.
- Allow AirDrop to be discovered by, Everyone (Recommended) or Contacts Only.
Now, here’s how to share photos and videos from iPhone to Mac or vice versa without iTunes or Apple ID
- Launch the Photos app and select the picture/video that you would like to send.
- Tap on the Share icon and select AirDrop.
- Choose the Mac in the AirDrop list of devices, to share the media over AirDrop.
Method 3: Using iCloud
An alternate way to access and transfer photos and other files from iPhone to Mac is with iCloud services. Once you enable the following options on iPhone and Mac, all the files and other data will sync across iPhone and Mac, and then you can access them on iPhone as well as on Mac.
- Settings app > tap on your name > Enable iCloud Drive.
- Also in the same window, go to Photos app > turn on iCloud Photos.
- Apple logo > System Preferences > Check the box of Photos app and iCloud Drive.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏