Last Updated on Dec 29, 2020
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 filled with some of the incredible features that many Apple enthusiasts have never thought of. Whether it is Home Screen Widgets, App Library, Picture-in-Picture, App Clips, and of course you’re well aware of the Back Tap. These features have turned the iPhone upside down, enhanced the accessibility so that while using iPhone there won’t be any issue about the Low Storage or Cluttering across the device. There are a plethora of options available to use with Double Tap and Triple Tap, and by adding the Shortcut Automation, you can take this Back Tap to next level, it depends on your creativity and usage.
However, you get to choose only one function for Double Tap and one for Triple Tap, which could be the biggest challenge, among iPhone users. Nevertheless, you can always assign a new function to the Back Tap anytime.
How to Disable Back Tap on iPhone iOS 14 or Later
In other cases, many users have negatively reviewed because, while keeping the iPhone in pocket sometimes the Back Tap activates and launches the assigned function. If you’re the one with the same problem, learn how to disable Back Tap on iPhone.
how to Turn off Double-Tap on Back of iPhone
Follow the bottom steps to shut off the double back tap feature on your latest iOS 14 running iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Swipe down to Accessibility, tap on it.
- Under the Physical And Motor section, select Touch.
- Again scroll down to Back Tap, and tap on it.
- Whatever action is assigned to Double Tap or Triple Tap, it will appear there. If you haven’t assigned any function, then it’ll show None.
- Tap on Double Tap, and choose None to disable it.
for example, if you looking for, how to turn off double tap on back of iPhone for screenshot.
For this follow the steps – Go to Settings > Accessibility> Touch > Back Tap > Tap Double Tap > on the screen you might appear Screenshot selected > Choose None.
Now go back on the screen, and make sure that both are double tap and triple tap option shows None.
Now Do your work. The back tap feature not annoying to you.
How to Turn off Tripple-Tap on Back of iPhone
- Open the Settings app on Your iPhone.
- scroll down the screen to Accessibility, tap on it.
- next, Under the Physical And Motor section, Click on Touch.
- Again scroll down the screen to the Back Tap option, and tap on it.
- Whatever action is assigned to Tripple Tap, it will appear there. If you haven’t assigned any function, then it’ll show None.
- Tap on Tripple Tap, and choose None to turn off it.
If you change your mind and want to enable Back Tap on any iPhone, make sure it is updated to iOS 14 or later, and follow the same above-mentioned steps and turn on Back Tap on iPhone.
The Back Tap is compatible with iPhone 8 or later devices running iOS 14 or higher version.