Last Updated on Oct 13, 2021
Helpful article lets you understand how to start or turn on the Instagram notification on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Typically, the Instagram iOS app through you can shoot and share the world’s great moments. This sleek social media app has many features like uploading pictures, following people, places, and sharing your moments on insta, from Instagram to Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and Flicker. Moreover, you can do Email and copy links, download Videos from Instagram also. Luckily, another security layer by Instagram two-factor Authentication. But sometimes, terrible minor glitches can be making frustrate its users.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
For example, many Instagram iOS app users encountered that they haven’t get notification alerts on their iPhone. Neither with an unlocked iPhone screen nor with a lock screen iPhone. Even you’re one of them, then here’s a primary way to do fix that.
Follow these steps to turn on Instagram Notification on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
You guys read carefully to turn on the Instagram notification on iPhone, iPad. Then, get subsequent arriving insta messages to update in the notifications bar.
Watch the video to Enable Instagram Notifications on your iPhone
Steps for Turn on Instagram Notifications Using Settings App on iPhone Mobile
- Step #1. Launch the Settings app from your iPhone or iPad Home screen.
- Step #2. Tap Notifications.
- Step #3. Now scroll down the screen to find and tap Instagram.[Fix Can’t Find Instagram in notifications settings]
Now you can see there are many options like Sounds, badge app icon, Show on Lock Screen, and alert style when you unlock with iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
If you don’t want to get Instagram notifications on a locked screen iPhone, then you’ve to do the Show on Lock Screen option disabled.
Way to turn off/ Turn on Instagram Push Notification for on iPhone Using Instagram App
Follow the following steps carefully to get push notifications for the Instagram App. You can also see pictures for better understand,
- #1. Open up the latest Instagram app on your iPhone, iPad.
- #2. Now Tap on the Profile icon located lower-right sidebar,
- Tap on More option (three horizontal lines) top-right side (right side of your insta username)
- #3. Now Tap Settings located bottom-right side that you can see in given pictures.
- #4. Now Tap Notifications in Settings Screen.
- #5. Now you can be seen kind of Instagram Push Notifications options on a display Such as Likes, Comments, Follower Requests, Accepted Follow requests, Friends on Instagram, Instagram direct requests, Instagram direct Activity, Photos of You, Reminders and First photo.
Bottom All settings have three options Off, From people I Follow, and From Everyone. Please make sure you have selected an accurate setting for specific Instagram notifications.
Instagram notifications for Posts, Stories, and comments
- Likes, Likes, and comments on Photos, Photos of you, Comments, Comment Likes, First Posts and Stories.
Instagram notifications for Following and Followers
- New Followers, Accepted Follow Requests, Friends on Instagram, Mentions in Bio, Recommendations for Others, Recommendations from Others
Instagram notifications for Dm or Direct Messages
Off, From Everyone, and From People I Follow, these Push Notifications options are customizable, so you can pick and keep as you wish.
Instagram notifications for Live and IGTV
Instagram notifications come from Instagram
Other Notifications Types
Email and SMS
- Feedback Emails, Reminder Emails, Product Emails, News Emails, Text (SMS) Messages
Share your expressions as a comment in this way, on how to turn on the Instagram notification on iPhone, iPad.