Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Didn’t remember the iPhone XR Passcode? Tried all the combinations to unlock iPhone XR Passcode yet didn’t a success? What to do to Unlock iPhone XR Passcode? and Same Way iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS. That’s so many questions arising in mind. Luckily there a way out of this and in minutes you will be able to use your iPhone, so don’t panic. But the downside is you have to give up all the precious data stored on your iPhone in order to unlock iPhone XR Passcode.
The procedure is similar to previous iPhone methods, there is a slight change in one or two steps. Care to look at the best methods to unlock iPhone XR Passcode/ iPhone XS/XS Max. One more thing, kindly tell us in the comments which method did work for you to unlock the iPhone.
This is the only way to use iPhone After forgot Passcode on iPhone.
Alternate Ways to Change or Unlock iPhone XR Passcode Without iTunes or Using iCloud
Method 1: Unlock iPhone Using Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC
If you have faced any difficulty with iPhone before then probably you are aware of this method. This procedure is all about Restoring or Updating iPhone in case if you are unable to do it from the iPhone. So here you want to unlock iPhone XR Passcode, Restore option will help you to get rid of this. Unluckily in return, you will lose all of your data stored on the iPhone.
Note: This Process will Erase All the Content and Settings from your iOS device. But you can restore the old backup from your PC or iCloud. Once the Restore process is complete.
Finder is Replaced iTunes on Mac and PC: macOS Catalina or later mac has no iTunes, Use Finder for Restore The iOS/iPadOS device if Password forgot and your device is disabled. however, Windows PC users can use iTunes. Keep your iTunes Updated and Finder Users should update macOS to the latest version.
- #1: Download the iTunes on your PC. If you already have, then make sure iTunes is updated.
- #2: Connect iPhone XR to the PC (iTunes) or on Mac (Finder).
- #3: Launch “iTunes/Finder”.
- #4: After connecting iPhone XR, force restarts it.
- Quickly, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly, press and release the Volume Down button.
- Now only Press and Hold down the Side button until you find Recovery Screen on iPhone. Keep note that doesn’t release the Side button Until iTunes Logo and Lightning cable appear on the screen.
- #5: A pop-up will ask you to “Restore” or “Update iPhone”. If the popup doesn’t appear on iTunes/Finder then Repeat the Step 4.
- #6: Select “Restore”.
- #7: Wait for a while till iTunes Restore and download the software for your device. This restoration process will erase all the content and Settings from the iPhone. During the restoration process, your iPhone reboot several times, So Don’t stop or disconnect the iPhone from the lightning cable. Until you see Passcode screen on iPhone.
Method 2: Unlock iPhone Using iCloud
Alternatively, if you can’t unlock iPhone XR Passcode from the above trick then use iCloud to reset iPhone XR Passcode. This trick can only be used if you have turned on the Find my iPhone function. Generally, Find My iPhone is helpful when your iPhone is lost or stolen and you don’t want that someone can access or read your data. At that time Find My iPhone allows you to Erase All Data of iPhone remotely from the iCloud account.
- Step #1: Unfortunately iPhone is locked, you will need your computer to Reset Passcode.
- Step #2: Turn on the PC.
- Step #3: Go to iCloud.com.
- Step #4: Now enter the Apple ID and Password on the iCloud webpage.
- Step #5: After you enter into iCloud Account, locate and click “Find My Phone”.
- Step #6: Next, You will be Shown multiple iOS devices select the one which you want to Erase.
- Step #7: Click “Erase iPhone”.
The above Two methods are helpful for Unlock iPhone XR Passcode Without iTunes or Unlock iPhone XR Passcode Without iCloud. Also Works for iPhone X or Later all iPhone models.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.