Now let’s go a little bit ahead and use something new technology to Unlock Mac With Touch ID instead of entering Password over and over. At first glance, you may not believe that the Mac unlocks through Touch ID., but yes, with Touch ID you can unlock your Apple Mac laptop which has built-in Bluetooth LE (low energy) running macOS Catalina or later, and iOS device with built-in Bluetooth LE running iOS 8 or later. So before getting started to download the MacID app, you must check out your iOS and Mac device that the compatible with the app. if it’s convenience then go next.
Know MacID Compatible iOS device-
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
iPhone 4S and later, iPad (4th gen), iPad mini & iPad Air, iPod Touch 5th/6th Gen, and Apple Watch (WatchOS).
MacID Compatible Mac OS devices-
- MacBook 2015+,
- MacBook Air 2011+,
- MacBook Pro 2012+,
- Mac Mini 2011+,
- Mac Pro 2013+, and iMac 2012+.
Unlock Mac With Touch ID: Give little seconds to Setup MacID
- Step 1. After download and install the MacID app on both iOS and Mac devices.
- Step 2. Click on the Touch ID icon on the top menu bar, you can see on the given screen.
- Step 3. Click on Setup.
- Step 4. You will get a screen of MacID on Mac.
- Step 5. Now Choose your iOS device from the list then click on Continue.
- Step 6. Enter your Mac OS X account password two times.
- Step 7. Click on Finish.
So from now, you can unlock your Mac with scanned touch ID. While you tap on trackpad at that time on an iOS device you will be getting an authorized notification alert. For more information, you can read the MacID blog.
Premium Support is Free Now
Please share your experience about Unlock Mac With Touch ID. We would like to hear your sound in the comments box. So humble request to share a caption.