From default Message apps to third-party social apps like Snapchat, Memoji Stickers are widely available on iPhone. Memoji Stickers are bigger in size, creatively designed, self-made and easy to express yourself, real fast. Besides, it is the best alternative to those tiny stickers we were using before, but now everything is changed, mostly all the iOS phones support the Memoji Stickers and there are plenty of options available to choose from.
From dark stickers to bright yellow stickers, your iPhone consists of various colored skins which will definitely force you to use the Memoji Stickers. In this post, you’ll be following a quick guide on how to use Memoji Stickers on Snapchat on iPhone, iPad. Before Move on Steps for Use & Send Your Custom Face Memoji Sticker, You Have to Create Your Own Custom Memoji on Your iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Use Memoji Stickers in Snapchat App on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Snapchat app on your iOS. On the bottom-left corner, tap on the Chat icon.
- Tap on the chat, from the list of added friends. Now, you’ll see the keyboard and then tap on the Globe icon/Emoji iCon near the space bar. (Enable Emoji keyboard on iPhone).
- Here’s All Recently used Memoji you will See and Browser or Use More Emoji By Tap on (…) More button, Note: Momoji Stickers Not Showing under Recent Tab Find the Solutions in last of this tutorial,
- The Memoji Stickers will appear, if you have created Memoji, they will appear under the Frequently Used, Pull Up the Memoji Keyboard using the top Bar on Keyboard, And Close memoji Keyboard By Tap on (X) Close button.
- Find your favorite Memoji Sticker to send a Snap or put a Story on Snapchat App. Swipe right to find the entire collection of Memoji stickers and add them. Repeat the Steps for Send Another memoji From Memoji Keyboard on iPhone, Also You can Switch to Text Keyboard by Tap on ABC Button.
- Finally, Type some Text message and Tap on Send.
That’s It! I hope you’ve learned a way to use the Memoji Stickers in Snapchat App on your iPhone and iPad.
Out of curiosity, if you want to dig deeper into Memoji Stickers, follow our complete tutorial on how to create Custom Memoji Stickers on iPhone. Stock Memoji Stickers may bore you after some time, that’s why Apple has added a feature to make custom Memoji Stickers that lets you add your own face expressions and share them over iMessage, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Snapchat. In addition, take a quick look at how to use Memoji Stickers in iOS.
Troubleshooting: Memoji Stickers is Not Showing on Keyboard iPhone Under Recent
Unlikely, Some Users Don’t Like to Use Memoji Sticker from iPhone Keyboard under the Recent Tab. So we can hide it from the iPhone Settings. Follow the Below steps for hiding Memojis from Recent on Emoji Keyboard. After That, we have to Access by Swipe to Left Emoji Keyboard and Find Hidden Memoji.
Keep Your iPhone Updated with the Latest iOS/iPadOS on iPhone/iPad. Go to the Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install. This option is Available iOS 13.3 or later OS.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > General.
- Now, Scroll to Keyboard > And Again Scroll to Memoji Stickers toggle. Enable/Green it to Show Custom Memoji on Emoji Keyboard for All Time under the Recently Used.
- That’s it.