🗓️ November 10, 2020 By ✍️ Jaysukh pateliPhone cameras are far better than any random smartphone, though iPhone is quite expensive, worth buying, loaded with astonishing features. If you’ve updated the iPhone to iOS 14 or later, then this article is for you. In the WWDC event, Apple endeavors all the key aspects, however, apart from announced updates, there are many hidden features that are included but we have to find by ourselves. One of them is the Infinite Zoom trick that can be used in the Photos app to zooming as much as possible.
Earlier iOS builds, were not that equipped and advanced to zoom the photo for a clear, closer, and better look, however, with iOS 14’s infinite zoom trick, it can be done real quick without obscuring the image. Start with learning the Infinite Zoom Trick on your iPhone.
Learn the Infinite Zoom Trick on iPhone iOS 14 only in Photos App
If you’re not satisfied with the pinch to zoom feature, then you should know how to use the infinite zoom feature on iPhone iOS 14.
- Navigate to the Photos app on iPhone.
- Open the photo that you wish to zoom.
- On the upper-right screen, tap Edit.
- Hit the Crop button at the bottom of the image.
- Now rotate the photo by tapping on the rotate button. 90-degrees or 270-degrees would be better.
- Lastly, tap Done.
- Now try zoom-ing the photo as much as you want or until you see pixels on the screen.
How to Turn On iPhone Zoom Accessibility Feature
In the Accessibility Settings, you can turn on the system-wide the Zoom feature.
- Go to the Settings App.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Hit Zoom.
- Toggle On Zoom.
- The Accessibility’s Zoom feature can be used to:
- Double-tap using three-fingers to zoom.
- Use three-fingers to Zoom and drag to move around the area.
- Double-tap three-fingers to close zoom mode.
Pro Tip: By default, the Maximum Zoom Level is set to 5x, which can be increased to 15x, you can change the Maximum Zoom Level from the Settings app > Accessibility > Zoom > Drag the slider of Maximum Zoom Level.