Memoji Stickers on the iPhone have now expanded with the new update. Expanded in the sense it’s collection and easiness while creating new Memoji’s and sending is improved. That’s why we are here with the article that will show you how to use Memoji Sticker on iPhone, iPad. Memoji Stickers on iOS 13 offers the quickest way to create unique custom avatars using characters, animals, and creatures.
If you have installed iOS 13 on your iPhone, then only you can use this amazing Memoji Sticker on iPhone. iPhone X or Later iPhone models have true depth camera, So, They can create Animate Memoji Stickers and iPhone 6S or Later None True Depth Camera Create Memoji Stickers only.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for Create & Use Memoji Stickers for Multipurpose on iPhone and iPad
- Step #1: Go to the “Messages” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Open the Existing thread or create a new one.
- Step #3: Tap on the Empty Text Field.
Tap on Stickers pack in App Drawer. and See all default stickers available to send in Message app or Other Social apps like Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, Mail.
If you don’t see Memoji Stickers on your Keyboard App Drawer,
- Tap on Smily Emoji at the bottom left near to space bar on the keyboard. And Swipe to Left for Recently used Stickers.
- Or Tap on App store icon near to typing text box. To View or Hide App Drawer on your iPhone, iPad Keyboard.
Select Memoji sticker and Send in Message. That’s it.
This was just a quick overview of how to use Memoji Stickers on the iPhone in iOS 13. Now let’s dig deeper and use Memoji Stickers on iPhone.
When you tap the Memoji for the first time, a small introduction about the Memoji will be displayed like, “Memoji Stickers, Send Stickers of your favorite Animoji or create very own Memoji”. Tap on that Box to bring the all-new Memoji Stickers on the Keyboard.
On the Memoji/Emoji tray, a total of eight Memoji Stickers will be displayed which you have used frequently along with the Emojis.
Besides, there is one more way to access the Memoji in iOS 13, which is from the App Tray.
Step #1: Tap on grey “App Store” icon
Step #2: The sixth icon is for Memoji which is shown by three faces.
Step #3: Tap on it.
Step #4: Now, pull up the window to bring the whole collection of Memojis.
Also, You can create your new custom memoji stickers on your iPhone, Tap on the (+) icon to add another or Create a new one.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Social and Chat Apps
- Set your iMessage Profile Picture
- Download and Share Your Memoji on Other iPhone or Device as a PNG
- Send your Memoji in Mail or Text
- Set your Memoji as Apple ID Profile Picture: Will see on Other Device as a mail, iMessage profile if your given permission to share Photo and name.
Select your Style and Finally Save it.
These Memoji Stickers can be used with old Memoji created by you like with animals, characters and creatures or simply make new Memoji sticker.