For better viewing experience you can use Reachability in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. You know that large iPhone 6 and 6 plus, 4.7 inches, and 5.5 inches screen near to face is not comfortable to find or read the document and accessing the app. Recently Apple Giving this option only for iOS 12 users but selective iPhone models including are iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. On Reachability enabled iPhone makes the half screen of the iPhone will be black and other parts showing data with scrolled bar. Now you have to concentrate only a small portion of the iPhone screen, For more, you have to scroll it by swapping down to up.
- iOS 13 supported devices will get some changes while enabling Reachability on iPhone. iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, etc, are the devices that are compatible with iOS 13. So if you own iOS 13 supported devices then make sure to check how to use and activate Reachability in iOS 13 on iPhone.
Note: You can use the Reachability option any time not depends on which screen you are now. Reachability automatically adjusts whatever screen in a small portion of the screen. You can also revert back from Reachability mode through the simple operation.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So, it first you have to enable/ Turn on Reachability under the setting panel of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
Steps to Turn on/ Enable Reachability in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus: iOS 12
- Step 1: Launch the Setting app, Go to the General option.
- Step 2: Now, Tap on Accessibility option under the General.
- Step 3: Move down, Tap on Reachability under the iteration section.
- That’s it.
To Use Half Screen on Home button iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Double Tap on Home button to convert iPhone into reachability screen.
- If your Home button is Damaged, then we can use if from Assistive touch Button. [Virtual Black Button On iPhone Screen Called Assistive Touch Button > Device > More (…) > Reachability]
- If the Reachability isn’t working on your iPhone, So try to Hard Reboot your iPhone.
Now Reachability in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus enabled, you can use it any time.
How to Use Reachability in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus: iOS 12
To run your iPhone 6 in Reachability mode just double-tap (Touch) home button, not click (Press down) button. Means you don’t need to press down the button, you have to do only hover your finger two times, like use as Touch ID concept, if you used.
To Move/ Turn out Reachability mode screen you can use one of two operations
- Just tap on the top black portion of the iPhone 6 screen.
- Tap (Not press) on the home button one time.
Don’t miss to share what is experienced with Reachability in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Finding more tips move in our How to tutorials.