Last Updated on Sep 27, 2019
Apple Redesigned new gesture on the lock screen or home screen to access control center, App switcher, close open running the app from app switcher and more. Let’s have a look how to Use and Turn on Control center on iPad. Apple thinks out for tradition iPhone Users and especially from iPhone X or later no home button iPhone/iPad users. They have a great experience on Access control center from the top right notch of the screen.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here is the same for iPad user. Get the live experience of Use Gesture on the lock screen or Close running app and more.
Steps for Use or Enable Control Center on iPad after Update in iOS
Open iPad and unlock the iPad screen with the passcode or Touch ID. (Press to unlock iPad is same like iOS 11).
- “Swipe down from the top right corner” of the iPad screen.
Here you can see Control center only; you can’t see App switcher apps that are running in the background.
Close the Control center, Tap finger on the black area of iPad screen.
Control Center Won’t Open on Lock screen or Home screen: These are the Fixes
- Control Center isn’t open on iPad using gesture, Force Restart your iPad (Press and Hold Power button + Home button) and try again.
- First check that Control center is Accessibile within App, Settings > Control Cnter > Access Within Apps. After that check below settings,
- Also Check Restriction is turned on for Control center, Go to the “Settings” > “Touch ID & Passcode” > “Allow Access When Locked” > “Enable Control Center”.
- Face ID compatible iPad (iPad Pro): Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Control Center toggle enabled.
Best of luck and enjoy new Gesture update on iPad for do work fast and frequently, just like new iPhone X or Later no home button. And the same way you can close the app after turn on app switcher screen. Swipe up from the bottom edge of iPad and left your finger at the center of iPad.
Premium Support is Free Now
Like! And Share for More updates and tips about New iOS/iPadOS on iPhone and iPad.