Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
In this article, I’ll be talking about the latest iOS 14 Update and the upturn in its Privacy Features. I assume, you’re troubled by Instagram would like to access your photos on iPhone every time while launching the Instagram App, isn’t it? Well, to be clear, it’s not an error, but a Privacy Settings introduced in the iOS 14 to let you control the Photos App and photos. Let me take an example, earlier, we had only two options, whether to Allow Instagram to Access Photos App and Don’t Allow Instagram to Access Photos App on your iPhone 11(11 Pro), 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8(8 Plus), iPhone 7(7 Plus), iPhone 6S(6S Plus), iPhone Se, iPad.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
iOS 14 adds one more feature, that permits you to pick the photos from the Photos app that you would like use in the Instagram App. Back to the issue, to eliminate the Instagram would like to access your photos on iPhone error, you have to make a selection between Selected Photos and All Photos, decide which is best fit for you, and jump to the stepwise guide mentioned below. The following method is applicable to all the applications.
Fix Instagram Would Like to Access Your Photos on iPhone Error
Allow Instagram to Access All the Photos [Turn off Popup]
Every time Instagram Asking to Select Photos with an annoying popup. Let’s see Stop asking or Manage this privacy setting. While, this is an old traditional method, which doesn’t need any extra labor, simply grant access to all the photos, to prevent the pop-up from appearing on the app.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone > Scroll to Privacy Settings.
- Now, Tap on Photos > Scroll to list of app and Find Instagram app.
- Now, Here you can select All Photos, To allow access to all photos to the Instagram app just like before. after that Instagram never asks to select photos and Don’t see a popup on the screen.
- That’s it. Alternate steps are below.
- Go to the Settings App.
- Swipe down and tap Instagram.
- Tap Photos.
- Select All Photos, under the section “Allow Photos Access”.
Keep the Photo Privacy for the Instagram app and Allow limited photos access to the Instagram app.
Choose the Photos That You Would Like to Access in the Instagram App
Rather than granting Instagram full access to photo libraries, you can now pick the pictures and videos, and later Instagram will only be allowed to use those photos. It might be tedious for you because every time you have to add or remove Edit Selected Photos to update the list.
- Navigate to the Settings
- Go to Privacy.
- Tap on Photos
- Locate the Instagram app.
- Hit Selected Photos.
- Once you go with the Selected Photos option, you’ll be asked to choose the photos from the Photos app, that you want to access from the Instagram app.
- Find and select the photos, tap Done.
- To Add or Remove Photos from the selected photos, tap Edit Selected Photos.
Video Tutorial on Instagram Photos Access Error
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏