Last Updated on Jun 12, 2021
What has bricked iPhone? You might have listened to this word for the first time. Bricked iPhone means when stop being responsive and you cannot operate it. Especially you will face this situation when iPhone is updated to the latest iOS or any version, so we can say it is risky nowadays to update iPhone but we have tips to fix “Bricked My iPhone after Update or Restore” on iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XR/ iPhone XS Max/ iPhone XS/ iPhone X/ iPhone 8/ iPhone 8 Plus/ iPhone 7/7 Plus/6/6 Plus/5S.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
“iPhone update bricked my phone” is what I saw in the iPhone forum. The new iOS version comes with plenty of features and pitfalls as well. But there is no need to worry if your iPhone is bricked. We have mentioned the easiest way to fix a bricked iPhone.
We always advise you before updating your iPhone you must take back up of your iPhone. Or else in such situations, you will lose your precious data.
Your iPhone is Bricked Means Stuck on Update screen or Any Home/App Screen
Bricked iPhone has no response when pressing any physical button like Volume button, Side-Power button, or Home button on Home button iPhone. In the Basic solution, To get out from the bricked Apple iPhone Go with the Hard Reboot your iPhone as you do normally. Check out the steps for Which model iPhone you have and Hard Reboot your iPhone using the combinations of multiple Buttons.
iPhone XR/iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max/iPhone X/8/8 Plus
- Quickly Press and release the volume up and down button, one by one, Now Only press and hole side/Power button until your iPhone screen goes black and turned off. Now Turn on again using the side button only, press the button until you see the apple logo startup screen.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and Hold Volume down button and Side/Power button until you see a black screen and Turn on using the Side/Power button.
- iPhone 6s/6S Plus and Earlier: Press and Hold the side button and the Home button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Turn on using the power button only.
Are you getting out the fix using the solution, But facing the issues periodically while using your iPhone, Go with the Software Restore using DFU Mode. Follow the next solutions so bookmark this page and welcome back any time to fix Bricked iPhone after iOS 14.6/iOS 14.7 or later Update.
Here’s how to fix bricked iPhone after iOS update
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes or Finder On Mac [Because No iTunes on MacOS Catalina or Later, Stopped by apple]
- Unlock your iPhone and Connect Using a USB lightning cable to your Mac or PC. Enter passcode to access iPhone on Mac/PC. Now use the Buttons to enter your iPhone in DFU Mode.
- One by one Quickly Press and Hold Volume up and Volume down button, now only press and hold side button until your iPhone shows black screen.
- Now Continuously press and hold the side button and Press and Hold the Volume down button, Wait for 5 Seconds and the Release Side/Power button, after that only press and hold the Volume down button until iTunes/Finder says your iPhone is in Recovery mode. that’s the DFU mode.
Press the Restore button to install the latest version of IOS on iPhone. after restoring complete setup iPhone and restore the latest backup.
We prepared the video tutorial for restoring the iPhone in DFU Mode on iTunes or Finder [MacOS 12 Monterey/ Big Sur/Catalina]
Finally, you will get a passcode screen to unlock your iPhone. now Follow the on-screen instructions to set it up and enjoy.