We have used the iOS 14 wallpaper, and it was outstanding. However now it’s time for iOS 15, a combination of unbelievable AI and AR features along with gorgeous iOS default wallpaper. Also, New Dynamic Desktop on MacOS Monterey.
We all know these betas are a great amalgamation of stunning features and a whole lot of bugs, which makes your iPhone unstable. I would suggest you download iOS 15 wallpaper from the underneath link and enjoy it on whatever devices like iPhone or iPad or Android too.
In recent Year, Apple released the latest iOS 17 Wallpapers for the 17th Iteration of iPhone and iPad operating system.
Download iOS 15 wallpapers for iPhone and iPad
iOS 15 Wallpaper for iPhone
iPadOS 15 Wallpaper for iPad
Make sure and open This URL on Safari on iPhone, iPad. Open the above download link and Download wallpaper in Safari Download manage. Now, Open Image from Download Manages and See the option for the set as wallpaper under the sharing icon.
iOS 14/iPadOS 14 & Earlier Wallpaper:-
HD Wallpaper download: Click here
HD Wallpaper download: Click Here
HD Wallpaper Download: Click here
HD Download: Dropbox.
→ Download Wallpaper using [This Link iOS Wallpaper],
- Step 1: Once iOS 15 default wallpaper gets downloaded on your iPhone, open that image from the “Photos” app.
- Step 2: Now on the bottom left corner you will see the “Sharing” button, tap on it.
- Step 3: You will see many different options, click on “Use as Wallpaper”.
- Step 4: It will ask you to arrange the wallpaper do it and tap on “Set”.
- Step 5: More options will be arise asking you to “Set Lock Screen” or “Set Home Screen” or “ Select one Both as per your wish and tap on it.
- Step 6: Return to “Home screen” by pressing the home button and enjoy the iOS 15 Default wallpaper.
- Another way to set Downloaded Wallpaper on iPhone, iPad
Go to the “Settings app” > “Wallpaper” > “Choose a New Wallpaper” > “Camera Roll” > “Select recently Downloaded Wallpaper” and Set.
Download and Set MacOS Monterey Wallpaper
MacOS has Dynamic Desktop wallpaper that you can auto increase or decreases the contrast of the screen depends on your geo-location from day till night. See, below static Wallpaper for your Mac, that’s the default wallpaper in MacOS.
→ [Click to this link MacOS Wallpaper] and right-click on the image to save on your Drive or Photo app.
- Go to Apple Menu.
- Next, Click “System Preference” > “Display” > “Desktop” > “Browse” and “Set downloaded wallpaper” in the Display background.
The process to set up any image as wallpaper in iPhone/iPad is the same. Enjoy, And share your experience with us in the comment box.