If you don’t want to forget any important task, then you shouldn’t turn off Siri suggestions on the lock screen and Spotlight Search. It is just like, when you created a note then Siri will remind you to complete that task on time, even on the lock screen. Of course, in case, you don’t want to share your private information, then you should definitely disable Siri suggestions on the lock screen in iPhone. Some users feel annoying to see Recently used App or most used Apps that show on lock screen Widget under Siri App Suggestions or On Spotlight Search. Let’s Know How to hide or Turn off Siri Suggestions on iPhone/iPadOS.
We all appreciate Siri suggestion while searching something, apps and on the keyboard too. At this level, Siri improves and enhances user experience. But still turning off Siri suggestions on the lock screen is a better choice, after all, it is your private information on why to share with others. Isn’t it right?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Turn OFF Siri App Suggestions on the Lock Screen in iOS 12/iOS 13
Step #1: Open “Settings” from the home screen.
Step #2: Find and open “Siri & Search”.
Step #3: There, you can turn off “Siri Suggestion on Lock Screen”.
From now, the Siri will not suggest anything on the lock screen. If you ever change your mind to switch on Siri suggestions on the lock screen in iOS, then follow the bottom steps and enable Siri suggestion on the lock screen in your iPhone.
Go to Settings App> Navigate and tap Siri & Search> Scroll down the screen till appear Suggestions on Lock Screen>Next, Turn Suggestions on Lock Screen toggle ON/Green.
- Suggestions in search, Siri Suggest automatically while you open spotlight search on iPhone screen [Swipe Finger down on iPhone screen]
- Suggestions in Look Up: Look Up on iOS device help to find the exact meaning when your are on Safari Webpage, Mail or Documents. Touch and hold on work that you are looking for the meaning.
- Suggestions on lock screen: Disable it if you want hide Siri suggestion on Lock screen, On lock screen you can access this by swiping your finger right to left.
It’s very Easy!
Now, again, you will get Siri suggestion which makes in Apps, or when you search using Keyboard and Lookup.
Do you find this article helpful? Share your reply in the comments!
I hope that you also interested to know more tips on iOS,
Premium Support is Free NowWe are happy to help you! Follow the next Step if Your Solution is not in this article, Submit this form without Sign Up, We will revert back to you via Personal Mail. In Form, Please Use the Description field to Mention our reference Webpage URL which you visited and Describe your problem in detail if possible. We covered your iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad All Generation, iPad Pro All Models, MacOS Catalina or Earlier MacOS for iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, WatchOS 6 & Earlier on Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, Apple TV. You can also mention iOS/iPadOS/MacOS.
- How to use Screen Time in iOS on your iPhone
- Tip to Scan Documents using Continuity Camera on iOS
- Get iOS Default Wallpaper
- Enable Quite Notifications in iOS on iPhone
- Set Up Multiple Face ID on iPhone X in iOS
- Enable Do Not Disturb Mode at Bed Time in iOS
- Manage Group Notifications in iOS
- Use Photo Sharing and Photo Search in iOS
- Use Group FaceTime in iOS on iPhone and iPad