Last Updated on Sep 24, 2021
How to Download and Install iOS 15 IPSW Firmware Files? Let’s Download the iOS 15 IPSW file for iPhone 13 Pro Max, 1 Mini, 12 pro max, XR, iPhone 11 Pro, Max, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS/X/8/7/6S, and iPadOS 15 IPSW files for iPad. here’s a direct download link, without a Developer account the simplest way to download and install iOS firmware on iPhone. Using these files we can update the iOS of the iPhone manually when the iPhone is stuck somewhere and unable to install the update automatically.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You might be looking to get the direct download link of iOS firmware for iPhone, iPadOS firmware for iPad, we have brought you that with complete details.
All About ios 15 ipsw direct download, When and Where iOS 15 firmware is available? How to install on iPhone, iPad, iPod
Where to get the IPSW file for the iOS 15 iPhone?
We have brought you the way through which you can download the IPSW files on your computer. The best part of IPSW files is, they are categorized according to the devices, and so it is very easy to download iPSW for iPhone you have. Bookmark this page in your Browser (Command + D for Safari and Control + D for Chrome), Visit this link to download the IPSW file of iOS 15.
So right now download the latest version of iOS 15 ipsw for your iPhone and iPad, iPod Touch.
Why use IPSW files on iPhone?
Technically it is the best method to update your iPhone manually using iTunes. Generally when new updates are released the server gets down and users start to panic and worry about what is happening with their iPhone. But in reality there is nothing wrong with their iPhone, it’s only because of multiple users trying to access the same file. Hence if you want to avoid such a dilemma you can visit the iOS 15 direct download link for iPhone and install using iTunes.
How to Download iOS/iPadOS .ipsw [Firmware file] & install on iPhone/iPad Using Finder/iTunes?
First check your device is compatible with iOS 15, Check the full list of iOS 15 compatible devices. Primarily you will need a Windows or macOS with iTunes installed on it. Updated iTunes version would not cause any errors while installing iOS 15 otherwise there is a possibility that the iPhone is stuck during the update. Make sure you have iTunes of the latest version.
- Note: Don’t use third-party tools or software to restore the ipsw file on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. “iTunes is the Best ipsw restore tool”.
- macOS Catalina or later macOS users can use Finder in place of iTunes, So, macOS Mojave & Earlier macOS, Windows PC Users can use iTunes only for Install ipsw firmware on iPhone or iPad.
Download Below ipsw restore file for your iPhone models, Use iTunes to install the Below file on your iPhone using the guide given in this video tutorial,
iOS 15 for iPhone [Coming soon]
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- 2020 iPhone SE 2
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch seventh-generation
iPadOS 15 Download for iPad [Coming soon]
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th-gen, 4th-gen, 3rd-gen, 2nd-gen, 1st-gen)
- 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd-gen, 2nd-gen, 1st-gen)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (5th-gen, 6th-gen, 7th-gen, 8th-gen)
- iPad Air (2nd-gen, 3rd-gen, 4th-gen)
- iPad mini (4th-gen, 5th-gen)
Now, Install iOS 15 ipsw file using Finder on MacOS. (iOS 15 required MacOS 12 on Mac).
- Step #1: Bring your lightning cable and connect the iPhone to the Computer.
- Step #2: Open Finder/iTunes depends on macOS Version [Finder on macOS Catalina or later and iTunes on macOS Mojave and Earlier]. There, you will see your iPhone in the sidebar, click to select it.
- Step #3: If you are using Mac, then click on “Update” by holding the Option key.
- Update On Windows PC (iTunes) If you are using Windows, click on “Update” by holding the Shift key.
- Step #5: Next, choose the IPSW file of iOS 15 and Stay connected to your device [Downloaded Using Above links].
- Step #6: It will take some time to update your iPhone to iOS 15 and iPad to iPadOS 15.
Note: Make sure you select the proper IPSW file for your iPhone, otherwise the device won’t get updated or you will encounter multiple errors.
Useful: Install iOS 15 Developer Beta OTA Update – No Computer
Enjoy more useful tips here that’s you and your Friends, Family. Write a comment below for more updates and a guide on any troubleshooting tips and issues on the installation of the iOS version.