Sometimes User reported that App Store Search Not Working on iPad or iPhone. During Searching for App in App store, instead of result you might get blank Screen, mean by the App store search not working on your iPad or iPhone properly. You can say that App store search not work when search, buttons, categories are tapped but you’ve to get nothing in response. We’ve some solved remedy to fix it; since follow Step by Step because we’re not sure which has the best and perfect solution for you. This is the Super solution for running iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7 and iOS 6 devices. Almost people reported this problem after the upgrade from iOS 7 to iOS 6 on their iPad or iPhone.
Your App Store Search not working on iPad, iPhone – Go for Best healing
1. As in first solution you’ve should change Date and Time on your iPad or iPhone. Or you can do trough beneath given step such as
- Tap Settings > General > Date and Time > Set Automatically > Off.
After settings; set date one year ahead and then try again to access the App Store; Search apps and more.
2. Its might happen due to internet connection problem. Try to Change DNS Settings on your iPhone/ iPad Settings; Get more idea about how to change DNS settings. Enter 18.104.22.168 in the DNS field. It’s a Google’s public DNS (Domain name server.)
3. Restart your device once and after that re-launch the App Store and try to find which your want.
4. This is the also one Solution – let’s try to Change language of your iPhone or iPad, Pick any other language that you know already or be familiar also. So change the language and then access the App store after successfully doing it, again change language which is already in previous.
5. Sometimes this kind of problem arrives due to low Storage space on your iPhone/ iPad. So delete some of the items from it. As well as make turn off Background App refresh.
Settings – General – Background App refresh – Turn toggle Background App refresh off.
6. Once Sign-out Apple ID and then re-login (entering Apple ID and Password) again after a minute; then tap on App Store and tray to find something.
Hope these tips for The App Store Search Not Working on iPad, iPhone becomes helpful for you. Kindly keep in Touch with us if any problem.