Without Restore, No Software & Without Erase the device get all missing or Disappeared Contacts on your iPhone contacts app. Contacts data is one of the most sensitive just like precious lockers in the whole bank; No one can do provocation with contact app. It’s hence that, maybe you lost or clear all saved contacts from your iOS device locally and then in iCloud as well after sync it. My suggestion about contact is taken iPhone contacts backup time to time. After lost from the device, there are very fewer possibilities of recovery or restore after iPhone contacts gone, find from older iCloud Backup or Mac/PC using iTunes.
Due to auto-sync saved contacts from different mail account Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo and Bing. You may be surprised by Contact suddenly disappeared from the iPhone contact app. This is my personal experience, and I revert it back in-app using the below steps, let’s see what the circumstances are and how we reappear all contacts? On iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone Xs, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(6S Plus), 5S,6(Plus).
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Recover iPhone Contacts gone, Deleted or Not Showing
Early morning, I set up Gmail in the iPhone mail app. After successfully login, Screen says me to enable contacts, Calendar and note sync to iPhone automatically (Default selection is all enabled). After some time, I open the contact app there all contacts (704) not showing. And only showing Gmail contacts (4).
Now I found hidden contacts list from app settings. So you can manually choose which contacts group you would like to show within the app.
Enable iCloud Syncing on your iPhone from Settings
Your Apple iCloud Account will keep All Contacts Backup on iCloud. So You Can Easily Fetch or Get Your All Contacts on Other iPhone or New iPhone when you use the same iCloud account. Here’s the Steps for Enable iCloud Backup and Sync Missing iCloud contacts in Backgroud. After that, we can Manage from your Contacts app that’s showing in the next tip.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone > Tap on Your Name.
- Now, Tap on iCloud > Scroll to Contacts and Enable the Toggle to Start Syncing.
- All the Contacts will be Downloaded and Show in the Contacts app. That’s it.
Enable iCloud Contacts on your iPhone Contacts App
- Step 1: From the Contact app, Tap on groups from the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: All created default groups are: All iCloud, All Gmail…
- Step 3: Tap on All iCloud. Tap on Done for Save,
- That’s it. (After setup on a new iPhone with iCloud.com/Contacts, Apple Saved all contacts in your iCloud account first).
Here is an also option for only to access other’s group lists or not iCloud.
Contacts Saved From WhatsApp Not Showing on iPhone Contacts App
here I am sharing the problems that really helped me to find contacts on the iPhone contacts app that saved from WhatsApp chat conversation. Saved WhatsApp contacts will easily find in the WhatsApp app but unable to search on the iPhone contacts app after saved. Follow the below steps,
- Open the Contacts app on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap on Group option at the top left corner of the iPhone screen.
- Select the first option, Show all contacts, And Tap on done to save it.
- Now, You fixed that problem. Search with the missing contact name from the iPhone phone app or contacts app.
- That’s it.
Import SIM Contacts To Your Contacts App on iPhone
if all the Contacts are saved on your SIM memory, then you can import SIM contacts to your iPhone Contacts app. So, Apple Only Import All SIM contacts Directly to Synced Accounts like (iCloud, Gmail or Outlook). On Import time Your iPhone will ask to Where to Import. And Then Follow the Above Solution to Enable Your Account where you Imported.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Step 1: Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to Contacts.
- Step 2: Tap on Import SIM Contacts > Select Import SIM Contacts to Account (Gmail, Outlook, iCloud..)
- Step 3: Just a Few Seconds, Process will appear on the screen, I Recommend selecting iCloud. But if you wish to import Contacts to Gmail or Outlook account then select that account and Enable from Group as of Explained earlier.
- Step 4: That’s it.
Above step also useful for whom finding the way for iPhone contacts gone and restore all contacts from iCloud without iCloud backup or iTunes. Enable iCloud contacts group in the contact app.