🗓️ November 23, 2020 By ✍️ Jaysukh patelMail app in the iOS device has too many options for Customization and add an unlimited number of Email Account in the single iOS mail app. Supported Email Services by the iOS Mail app are Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, and more. In the last tutorial, I explained how to push or Fetch Mail automatically or Change the interval so you can find new mail according to your requirements and need. Some Busy and important Mail Account we need to care about it all the time. Too many iOS users are suffering from the issue of Mail Stuck on Sending Email on your iPhone or iPad.
There are too many possibilities that adhere and put new mail send in a stuck loop.
Troubleshooting Tips on Mail App Stuck Sending Email on iPhone 11(Pro Max), XS Max/XS, and iPhone XR
Some New people getting surprised while they are unable to send new mail or compose new mail from the iOS mail app. They have no experience with these situations, Follow this tutorial and get a fix on the mail app stuck on iPhone.
How can I know, the last Email was not sent from my End
- You will hear sending mail sound from your iPhone, iPad after sent mail successfully.
- You can also check the sent mail folder under the selected mail Account. Also, Refresh the mail list by swipe down your finger and know recently sent mail at a glance.
- All stuck mail will save in the outbox folder on the iOS mail app.
- Sometimes slow internet connection & Private VPN creating a problem with mail stuck on sending. Switch From WiFo to Mobile Data, Or Disable Private VPN if Installed on your iPhone. (Settings > VPN > Disable VPN).
Reboot your iPhone
- Reboot your iPhone works most of the cases and most of the iOS problems. Hard-Reboot will action by
- Quickly press and release the Volume up button.
- Quickly Press and release the Volume down button.
- Now, only press and hold the side button until your iPhone shows a black screen after the apple logo. Release all the BUtton and Wait for you to see the iPhone lock screen.
Attempt to re-send mail: that’s stuck or saved in the outbox folder.
Find the Outbox folder,
Swipe finger from right to left on the screen to find out, Mail app folders like inbox, Draft, Spam, Favorite, and Outbox.
Tap on Outbox > Here the Pending mail that stuck on send after failed.
Tap on Mail > Now, Tap on Send mail that tries to re-send from your iOS device
Also, you can delete stuck mail, By Swipe Right to the left on mail and Find Delete option.
Sign out and Sign in Email Account
After change the Mail account password or Incomplete Verification, All the Active login sessions will sign-out automatically from the App, Web. But you can access all pre-loaded or offline Mail from your Mail app.
The second glitch on the Sending mail problem is that the SMTP mail Server credential changed. You must update if you moved your Email Server to other Email Service provider. I recommend removing or Delete mail account from iPhone only. This action will not delete all mail or Accounts from the server.
This is the basic solution for the problem of iPhone Stuck Sending Email.
iOS 14 or Later
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone. Next, Scroll to Mail Option.
- Here’s the list of Mail Settings, Tap on Account and Select the Mail Account that you want to Delete.
- Select Account > Tap on Delete.
- That’s it.
iOS 13 & Earlier iOS Version
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, Tap on Passwords & Accounts.
- Now, see the list of all your Account and Tap on the Account with your Problematic ID.
Tap on Delete Account and Re-Setup Email account on your iPhone.
Verify and Contact your Email Service provider is the problem persists.
Check and update the latest Email settings or Search Google with Query like: “Company name iPhone email settings” or “siteground iPhone email settings.”
Email password might be changed
Cloud Storage problems
Not Enough Storage to saved file in your Mail server or iCloud account.
Upgrade mail storage, if your storage is overflow and not enough to saved mail Data or Attachment on your Server. You should upgrade by sending a request to your Service provider. If these problems happen with the iCloud mail account, here’s the guide on how to upgrade iCloud storage from iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Or Delete outdated or too old mail from your account with a quick delete option.
How to Remove Stuck Mail from the Outbox
If you’re unable to remove the Stuck Mail from the Outbox, then try the below steps.
- Enable Airplane Mode on your iPhone.
- Go to the Mail App and open the Mail Account from which you would like to remove the Mail from Outbox.
- Open the Outbox.
- On the upper-right corner, tap on the Edit.
- Remove the stuck mail from Outbox.
- After removing the mail from Outbox, turn Off the Airplane Mode.
- Restart the iPhone.
Share your feedback with the solution above on the mail app Stuck on Sending Email on iPhone XS Max/XS and iPhone XR. Follow me or like us on social to get the most recent update you to first.