Apple’s fastest iOS ever now released from the first face as Apple Developer Conference. Also, people are experiencing from the first day of iOS 12 installs. Let’s check possible troubleshooting tips and solutions. Also, find the solution for your iPhone X won’t turn on after The update or Black screen. I faced out this issue while launching Settings app, Grouped Notification manage and settings, Quickly View and Reply Notification on the lock screen, Camera app, FaceTime, Messages app, Photo App, Calendar, Contacts and many more places.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Apple makes amazing faster and responsive iOS 12 with major changes in Apps design and animations. But at some point, you are frustrated that you are at the right place. Read the guide below and fix DIY.
Walkthrough fixes: My iPhone X/8/8 Plus Auto Restart after Update to iOS 12
Are you running on iOS beta version? If yes then you need to wait for app developer get ready to run the app on new iOS version and still more wait for the next release of iOS 12 when it’s become stable after 2nd or 3rd beta.
Normally, your iPhone restart automatically so wait few seconds. If your iPhone is not getting up and showing process circle with the black screen, that means iPhone in a restart loop. Go with next step, Hard Reset or Hard restart iPhone.
Hard Reset or Restart: iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X
- Quickly Press and release volume up button once.
- Quickly press and release volume down button once.
- Now press and hold sleep/Wake button until you see the apple logo on the screen.
Check more detail guide of your iPhone model: Hard Restart or Force restart iPhone.
Check for update app in App Store
New app update comes for your any time; automatic app update is disabled then you need to check for manually update the app in app store.
Not Enough Storage
Free Up storage can help in performance and allow the app to run in the free environment. In the last tutorial, we cover How to free up storage in IOS 12. That is the important fix for your iPhone keeps restarting after the update.
Downgrade iOS 12
If you miss the last version of iOS because it’s compatible with all app running on your iPhone or pretty fast compare to new.
We can Downgrade the previous iOS anytime, See the how-to guide
Restore your iPhone in recovery mode
- Turn off your iPhone using Press and Hold Sleep/Wake or Power button on iPhone
- Hold down the Home button with your iPhone connected with iTunes via lightning cable.
- Once you see a Lightning cable with iTunes logo, you will get the popup message on iTunes that says “You’re in recovery mode”.
- Click on “Restore” button. This will erase all the content and restore old backup on your iPhone.
Be happy and enjoy your iPhone shutting off and Keeps restarting in the loop itself after update with iOS 12.